• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

devo

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Pumpkin
Time to start planning for the next big Truck Haven run.
MLK Weekend is January 15-16.
I will toss out a few later dates, but nothing earlier due to the proximity of New Years / Christmas.

Choices are:

January 15-16
January 22-23
January 29-30
February 5-6
February 12-13

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Doh.... I didn't realize I was still logged in as "Devo".

...I voted MLK weekend but work will determine my fate...:D

...That gives me some time to save up and get my truck ready before Scott B's Death Valley/Mojave trail run at the end of March...:biggthump

I prefer MLK, we seem to get the most xmas trees then, plus I get monday to do the 10 hour drive home..

Feb 5-6 is right before KOH and the 12-13 is right after. I plan on going out there so I am not sure if I could do both.

I voted MLK as well. I'm on winter break from school until Jan 24th, so either of the first two dates work, but MLK will give me more time to fix whatever i need to on my truck after the trip. And i want to go to KOH this year so i'm in the same boat as RockRanger.

In the event that I do make it out, I voted for the "Free at last, they took your life. They could not take your pride" weekend.

I really want to go for this one, we won't be able to light steves truck on fire though, sigh.

of course we are going!

voted for MLK too. I saw this and was like *doh already?! I just got back!

Subscribing :popcorn:

where is Truckhaven at? I've never been out to a 4x4 run and Id like to try it out. could I still go even if I'm two wheel drive?

where is Truckhaven at? I've never been out to a 4x4 run and Id like to try it out. could I still go even if I'm two wheel drive?

sure can :thumbsup: sometimes theres a "not so big dogs run" or you can usually just hitch a ride with someone.

Truckhaven is basically Ocotillo Wells. It is just outside of Salton City, CA... which is right on the Salton Sea.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back