Truck Haven 2011 January 15-16 MLK Weekend | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Haven 2011 January 15-16 MLK Weekend

wow.. I can't imagine Char's drivers meeting call with amplification.

~Mark

I'm sure she will do us proud and loud:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm sure she will do us proud and loud:D

Microphone? Char doesn't need a microphone. She is a self contained amplification unit!!

well gee I guess I'll save it for Guitar Hero or sing along! lol

as long as I'm able to get back from Europe in time I will try to attend... that's a maybe then...

It would be great to see you out there Dre:chug:

I'll see how it all goes once I'm back... time is no problem... family would probably join me. I would have to find vehicle first.... you know. :)

We are IN. Could not miss this one, I have gone every year since the original Truckhaven run.

....Just over a month to go bump...:D

with fuel prices climbing back up..

I'm a maybe...

Don't forget, don't throw away your Christmas Trees!!! or camp ANYWHERE NEAR THE FIRE! Can't wait, should be great time.

Only 9 on the list so far... Come on CA people this is your backyard:D

You can move me from the "out" to the possibility of a maybe going. I'm working on it..

~Mark

...I'm hoping can we get a few newbies to show up and go on a "Not so big Dog's" run or two..

...:scratch:...I keep hearing they want to go to Truckhaven and this is the perfect time of year to do it..:biggthump

yes please come so I'm not the smallest anymore :rolleyes:

yes please come so I'm not the smallest anymore :rolleyes:

...I'm not sure who you were talking to but, you just made the quote of the week...:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back