Truck Haven 2011 January 15-16 MLK Weekend | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Haven 2011 January 15-16 MLK Weekend

Good news I fixed the flats on the ranger. Bad news I cut a trailer tire getting it out. Then on tbhe way to get a tire the alt died. Now the truck is on the side of the road with no alt. On the way to pick one up now. Not sure if I will make it out.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That sucks Matt...someone trying to tell us something with all these alternators going out?:confused:

I'm at the wash camp. First one here. There is a road closed sign about 2/3 of the way up the paved section. I don't know why it's there, but we followed the detour signs and would up just one street ahead of where we started... The closed section looked fine, but maybe it's a potential sinkhole problem...

Anyway, just follow it around and we're at the regular campsite area.

See ya soon!!

And sorry to hear about you troubles Matt... Hope you can get it resolved. FYI, I was not able to fit the box:(

In route should be there at about 5 pm tonite cali time.

picked up the trailer, got to load it all and I'll see you all bright and early;)

Zukman was still loading the RV when I left, and the Traffic is a nightmare going east:( So I would say you will not see then till about 9-10pm tonight

Alt is fixed. Went to buy a new trailer tirfe and is was 130 bucks. Now plan b offto storage to pull an old spare out. Still not sure if I will make it.

This is getting stupid! Call me #3. Explorer stuck in front of my garage. Looks like the fuel pump died.

..Stic-o...If you need some help I can run up early in the a.m. and give a hand...:dunno:

We are not at the normal wash camp. We are on the left side of the roqd instead of the right. We are the first group on the left. Another group is where we normally camp.

JP is up in running. Replaced the pump and she started right up.:thumbsup: Sure glad I did that trap door now. She is on the trailer, just have to tie her down and finish loading stuff.

CjExplorer and I made it back safe from our snowboarding trip to Mammoth.
When leaving the mountains this am it got down to 6 degrees and we arrived home to a nice toasty 72. We unloaded our boards and snow gear from my Ex and Loaded both our Ex's for Truckhaven. Leaving about 5:30am and should arrive by 7:30am. Hope everyones vehicle troubles have gone away and we all have a great time.:D

Leaving the house will see you their! :thumbsup:

Thanks arrived safe should be a fun day!

14 trucks went out on a run this morning! Way more than expected. Some new faces, some we haven't seen for awhile. Some trucks missing as they were out for repairs, but their drivers are here and ridi.g shotgun.
Oh, it t-stirt and shorts weather here, a balmy 85°
The planned movie for tonight is Inception, however Bill&Ted's Exellent Adventure may be a second feature.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Anxiously waiting on pics...:popcorn:

Disclaimer: Bill&Ted's Ecxellent Adventure is not a movie of RangerX's and my trail runs...:p:

Back