Truck Haven 2011 January 15-16 MLK Weekend | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Haven 2011 January 15-16 MLK Weekend

first and hopefully only whoops! broken radiator upper hose snoutbroke throwing scrapnel into radiator. Repairing in camp

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Not sure who's truck had the problem but, I have a 4.0L 5 spd radiator if someone needs it...;)

are you not attending today Ted ?

...Nope..:(...One of the few TH trips I have missed...

...I'm still sick and catching up on work this weekend...But like any other sick Californian does in this weather, I'm down at the beach working on my Farmers tan...:D

Hi Ted, where are the guy's? WE NEED PICS.

I got home today, I'm hoping to go tomorrow.

there are a few pics on facebook, but not many yet,,

...Hey Tom...:wavey:

...It sounds like they are on Marina drive, stay right at the hill and they are on the left side this time...Someone was already at the regular spot so they are just across the way...

...I figured at least Maniak would post up some pics by now...:(

I got a couple videos up. Still uploading others.. may post them here after the night run.

~Mark

Great videos but looks like I'm out. Have fun and be safe. Always look to the rear when backing up :(

...Tom, whatever you did sounds expensive...:(

...The videos were a good fix for last night...:biggthump

...It looks like they are taking the easy trails this trip as everyone still has tail lights and no new marks...:p:

...Tom, whatever you did sounds expensive...:(

...The videos were a good fix for last night...:biggthump

...It looks like they are taking the easy trails this trip as everyone still has tail lights and no new marks...:p:

Hey Ted, no, I just meant to look back when in reverse. That's how I rolled last time.

I can't go cause my back acted up after flying this week. I got in yesterday and thought I could make it out today. Getting old is a pain in the ass. :rolleyes: First your back gives out than you buy a jeep:D

...It just dawned on me..:eek:

...I hope RangerX is representing the Rangers well as I think he is the only Ranger out there this weekend...:(

pics

dscn0895.jpg

dscn0869.jpg

dscn0870.jpg

dscn0871.jpg

dscn0874.jpg

dscn0875.jpg

dscn0876.jpg

dscn0877.jpg

dscn0878.jpg

dscn0879.jpg

dscn0880.jpg

dscn0881.jpg

dscn0882.jpg

dscn0883.jpg

dscn0884.jpg

dscn0885.jpg

dscn0894.jpg

dscn0893.jpg

...Now I'm officially bummed...

...Who owns the yellow Ranger???...:biggthump

...And I see Bambikiller's BII and is that Dave Alfarro?...:D

...Who owns the yellow Ranger???...:biggthump

That's Josh, he goes by jeepaholic86 over on Pirate. I told him about the run and he decided to come out with his GF and a buddy of his with a 2wd Ranger.

Yes Ron and Dave were out there. I think there were 15 rigs out there this year. Also at least three of us that were rigless. (myself, DB1, and Zukman) Good showing of people.

...I hope they can make future runs with us I definitely would like to check out both their Rangers..:D

...It's always good to see more new Rangers in the group..:biggthump

Success! Didn't wreck my Ex! Just made it home, had a great time guys. Although I didn't hit more of the extreme stuff out there, I'm happy with the way my mostly stock Explorer handled out there. Can't wait to get my lift done. Learned quite a bit riding along with Mark on the night run.

I'll post up what pictures I have in a bit.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll post up what pictures I have in a bit.

...It's been a bit...:bounce:...:popcorn:

Back