Truck Haven Hills, CA in October 25 - 26 | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Haven Hills, CA in October 25 - 26

Well if Clyde wasn't so damn sexy...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well if Clyde wasn't so damn sexy...

..:scratch:..Is it just me or should I start to be more worried about the owner than the dog?..:p:

LOL, you're safe, I'm bringing my own entertainment for the weekend too!

LOL, you're safe, I'm bringing my own entertainment for the weekend too!

..Just don't do what I did and go and leave the bicycle pump and patches at home..:D

..Just don't do what I did and go and leave the bicycle pump and patches at home..:D

Hey hey hey this is a family event!! Lol

Hey hey hey this is a family event!! Lol

...I was talking about bringing my bike out too...Where is your mind at?..:p:

Wow, it's a regular improv in here tonight fellas!

Char just finished the kugel and the whole house smells great :D The hard part is not being able to have any until Saturday:eek:

Got on the thread to check updates and was staring to wonder about the posts:eek: Thought I had got on the wrong site :D

We are in New Mexico with only about a little over 500 miles to get to the site.

See ya'll tomorrow!!!!

...From the silence in this thread I take it everyone is ready?

Again all first timers and beginners are welcome too. .:)

Started loading van last night. Will pull out trailer, unload race truck, load up exploder tonight. Toss fenders in the exploder tonight, load firewood, probably my clothes and a few other items. Trying to make it so tomorrow evening I basically just need to load the coolers, bathroom items and wait for my passenger so we can hit the road when she's off work.

It may have been overlooked, but does anyone know if the wash by camp soft sand or atleast soft? My son wants me to bring the kneeboard we tow behind the truck.

It may have been overlooked, but does anyone know if the wash by camp soft sand or atleast soft? My son wants me to bring the kneeboard we tow behind the truck.

Last year when I was there, there were soft "sections" but there were also lots of rocks/hard spots too... Some of the smaller washes seemed to have more soft stuff.

~Mark

No, just to dam busy:(

Haven't even touched JP since I got back from a car show a few weeks ago.

Some of you should be arriving about now....while I'm sitting here in my office at work...:(

Food

So I saw potluck for saturday night mentioned a couple pages pack. I am planning on bringing some sort of dessert that does not require being kept hot or cold.

...I moved all of the junk out of the X into the Ranger and fired up the fridge..:)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

As usual, I could be rolling down the highway within about an hours notice as all I have left to do is hook the explorer to the tow bar, but need to wait on women.

Back