Truck Haven Hills | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Haven Hills

This is important to all persons bringing guns. California Law:

Do not carry loaded guns anywhere in your vehicle. In CA, loaded means if the ammo is within arms reach of the occupants and the gun, so lock it up or put it in the back.

Do not conceal your hand guns under the seat, in glove box, etc.. whether loaded or not. Put them in your gear bag, in the back please!! If you get caught, its an arrestable offense, and worst of all your guns are history (taken and destroyed by the court).

You are allowed carry or shoot anywhere in TruckHaven Trail because its BLM land, as long as you are not in your vehicle, or within 100 yards of a dwelling of highway.

I am bringing a dual burner camp stove, lantern, and a portable but very small propane barbeque and am happy to share. Will also get some wood for fire.

Is there anyone in, or, driving through the Palm Springs area? I would like to donate a GC for dinner at any Chart House restaurant for your raffle. I won't be able to get there until Sunday, so if someone would like to contact me today or Friday and stop by the restaurant in Rancho Mirage to pick them up (anytime today between 3pm and midnight, or Friday between 10am and 7pm)I would be happy to contribute. My # is (760)409-0570. The restaurant number, where I will be all day Friday (and Thursday&Saturday night)is Dead Link Removed760)324-5613.
Rick

------------------
Rick
95 Explorer Sport Expedition
Dead Link Removed

Juan,
Take 10 and get off at Date Palm. Follow Date Palm straight down until it runs into Hwy 111. Turn left on Hwy 111, and drive about 3 minutes or less. The Chart House is on the left at the intersection of Hwy 111 and Atrium. Buzz the back door to be let in. You can also get off at Ramon/Bob Hope and come straight down Ramon until you hit Date Palm and then make a left. If you, or anyone else can make it by to pick up the GCs call me at the restaurant at (760)324-5613 today and I'll have them ready to go when you get there.There are Chart Houses all over the country so I thought someone might like them to help impress their significant other. Valentine's day is coming up!
Rick

------------------
Rick
95 Explorer Sport Expedition
Dead Link Removed

Conversation about the Truckhaven run is now in a new thread entitled "Truck Haven".

Preliminary photos from the Truckhaven run will be in a thread entitled "Truckhaven Photos".

------------------
Rick Horwitz
Editor
explorer@4x4central.com
Editor
www.4x4central.com

Back