Truck Haven MLK 2018 | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Haven MLK 2018

You coming out tomorrow? If you wanna stop by we can zap it with my welder.

Yeah probably leave here around 1 o'clock. So that would put me by your place around 3:30 or so...pending traffic of course.:(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah probably leave here around 1 o'clock. So that would put me by your place around 3:30 or so...pending traffic of course.:(

Shoot me a text if you feel like stopping by...if you don't have my # I'll PM it to you.

Shoot me a text if you feel like stopping by...if you don't have my # I'll PM it to you.

I still have it. But let's see if I need it. I just went out and fixed the outlet. Welder is now working :D I'll get those tagged before I leave tomorrow.

IMG_20180112_065224.jpg
IMG_20180112_065205.jpg
IMG_20180111_161557.jpg
IMG_20180112_065143.jpg
IMG_20180112_065118.jpg

Who's staying through Sunday? My buddy Tim said he could make it out on Sunday if anyone is still at TH.
I'm bringing my friend Jason (no vehicle) but he has to be back tomorrow afternoon. Soooo if people are still at TH, I'll drop Jason off and come back.

Here's my contribution...

I'll be there in a couple hours:burnout:

20180112_151228-1.jpg

About to leave. Took longer than I planned. See you all after dark

I miss that place. Keep the pics coming, please.

Who's staying through Sunday? My buddy Tim said he could make it out on Sunday if anyone is still at TH.
I'm bringing my friend Jason (no vehicle) but he has to be back tomorrow afternoon. Soooo if people are still at TH, I'll drop Jason off and come back.

Planning on staying at least until Monday.

Our plan today was to go to Font's point which is a lookout on the other side of S22. My power steering started to whine a short time after crossing S22. Turned out that one of my hoses to the hydraulic assist ram started leaking a steady stream of fluid.

We found a hose repair shop in Indio, Desert Hose Supply, which built a new hose assembly for $32.00. They looked at the steel braided hose that came off it and couldn't believe it had lasted nearly 20 years without a problem. They said the hose I had was not rated for hydraulic pressure. The new hose is rated at 5000psi:chug:

Have fun guys, I will be wrenching on Abby in Kevin;s shop tomorrow

IMG_20180113_113444.jpg

IMG_20180113_113753.jpg

I'll be out tonight, probably not till 8ish. Gonna stay the night and head home tomorrow

Saturday

DSN_2839.jpg

DSN_2847.jpg

DSN_2852.jpg

DSN_2853.jpg

Almost looks like Brian's passengers are about to bail. Lol
MVIMG_20180114_113441.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back