Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
Thanks to all who showed up this weekend to help scout some new trails for the Truckhaven 2001 run. In attendance were Bill Collins, Collin Ignacio, Jerry Driver, Brian and myself.

I hope to see you all again at the Nov, 18-19 run.

Here are a couple photos I took. If you have some more post them here.

ricknjerry2.jpg

rickthaven.jpg

[Edited by trckmagik on 10-16-2000 at 06:54 AM]

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LEFT OUT

I feel neglected. I almost went out this weekend by myself, boy would I have been suprized to run into the pumkin out there. Can't wait until November. Paint job looks great!

Blayne, only the people who are going to help lead trails in January showed up for this run. It was unannounced to the rest of the group.

Rick

How did the photo shoot go?
Rick

The photo shoot with Fourwheeler turned out great. We had a good time shooting in the hills outside of LA. Michael Rudd is having a house built just down the road from the trails were were messing around on.

I got stopped by a lifted late model explorer on the streets of LA. The guy saw my trick on the trialer and did a U-turn to catch up to me. I gave him a card so maybe he'll join us on the message boards.

It took me 5 hours to get to Truckhaven from the edge from LA. I couldn't believe the traffic, it was never ending. At it's worst I went 13 miles in 1 hour. You could practically walk that fast.

Once at Truckhaven, you couldn't have asked for nicer weather. The nights were mild and the days warm and sunny.

Rick, we still need to get together. Maybe you and your wife could stop by for dinner sometime soon. Let me know when you're available.

[Edited by Rick on 10-16-2000 at 10:29 AM]

Dinner sounds great!

Let's see if we can coordinate a dinner at the Chart on me. Maybe the 29th if you both are available, and I can squeeze out another night off this month? I'll give you a ring this Monday. If you're around I can stop by in the afternoon.
Rick

Here are a few more photos from our Truckhaven pre-run. All of the photos are from Jerry Driver, Thunderhorse.

truckhavenpre1.jpg

truckhavenpre2.jpg

truckhavenpre3.jpg

truckhavenpre4.jpg

Back