Truck Nationals | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Nationals

I'd love to. I could visit family in Linesville for an additional 3 hours driving. Time and money seem to dictate my life, though.:banghead:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Still gotta register the truck. Brent, you doin judged or just show field?

Just show field, so your definitely going? What campground you going to? We'll have to meet up.

Yup I'll definitely be there. My parents and I decided to make it a vacation so we're staying at western village rv park. It's a nice place we used to stop there on our way to upstate new york. I like the $10 less for field only so I'll probably end up doing that. Hopefully we'll be near each other t te fair grounds.

Anyone else notice the below quote from Carlisle events. Note the second sentence. I did not click onto their site either.

Carlisle Truck Nationals - Lifted, Lowered, 4x4, Mini-Trucks, Classic ...http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/events...-nationals/You +1'd this publicly. Undo
This site may harm your computer.
Kids and adults alike can enjoy monster truck shows plus climb in for a monster ... As in 2011, the judged showfield will park according to truck class and the ...

That wasnt there the other day. :scratch:

Makes it a real PITA to register. Finally was able to find a different route to sign up the truck.

Seems they got the bugs out of online registration. And just pre-registered.

Carlisleprepay.png

Sadly I won't be making it. Truck is running like crap which I still have to diagnose and it pops out of fifth gear. I don't think I can handle fourth gear on the turnpike!

Yea i saw that the registration had bugs in it too but it looks like they got it all fixed now. Need to register before July.

Yup I'll definitely be there. My parents and I decided to make it a vacation so we're staying at western village rv park. It's a nice place we used to stop there on our way to upstate new york. I like the $10 less for field only so I'll probably end up doing that. Hopefully we'll be near each other t te fair grounds.

Yea closer to the date i'll pm you my number or something.

Sounds good. Ive got a lotta cleaning up to do before august. My truck is filthy from a couple of trail expeditions lol.

Remember guys, pre register before July 2nd of you plan on getting the discount and eliminate the hassle of waiting in line.

I was at the carlisle performance and style show this past year but have never attended the truck show. I will deff be making an appearence there this year.

I already registered just waiting on the stuff to come in the mail.

DSC03035.jpg

Enough said :D And this class is open to all makes and models.

Got mine in the mail today too. However I'm not in the judged field.

Hopefully mine is at my house too, ill check when i get home.

anyone going who has a second gen explorer. what class will you be registering under?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

All shined up and ready to go :burnout:

Back