Truck Performance RULES! & Free Shipping Promo | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Performance RULES! & Free Shipping Promo

Stomper

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Syracuse, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Sport 4.0L SOHC
Hey X Fanatics, ORDER NOW!! :bounce:

Just wanted to let everyone know that I just purchased an entire new brake system (pro slotted rotors and pads) for my Explorer, and let me tell you, if you need any performance, power, or accessory parts please check these guys out!!!!!!!!

www.truckperformance.com

They have a very easy to use website, well known brand names, and have some of the best prices I have been able to find. If you need help or don't see something listed for your Explorer, just call and they are very helpful on the phone or thru email. I delt with their customer care representative, Eric and he was excellent.
Thanks Dude! :thumbsup:

I'm not on their payroll for talking these guys up, but when I feel that someone deserves a compliment, they get it.

OH, and there is a FREE SHIPPING* promo this weekend for to celebrate the Thanksgiving Holiday! Here is the terms from their website:

*Free Shipping applies to non-special handling items shipped ground service in the continental United States Only. Free shipping offer is good through Monday, November 18th at 11:59pm.

Even if you have a project that you aren't ready to do it may be worth ordering the parts now to save some cashola.

Report your experiences with Truck Performance here. Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Oh cool. They have front sway bar bushings :bounce:

Thanks for the heads up Stomper!

Just ordered them. Very easy site to use and gotta love the FREE shipping. Thanks again Stomper.

Thanks for the heads up-
How much did you brake upgrade cost?
Let us know how it is when you get the stuff.

Thanks

Chris, that's awesome, I'm gonna upgrade my stock rubber bushings to Poly, too! Hey do you know if they include the silicone lube with the bushings? If they don't I wonder what the best lube is for Energy Suspension Poly Bushings?

Hey Big Poppa, The grand total for the 4 Pro Slotted Rotors and Hawk Ferro Carbon Pads was about $425. Pretty cheap in my opinion for OEM replacements (no fuss no muss), and not to mention you get some good looking slotted and most importantly plated rotors.

Thanks for the feedback guys!!

Back