TRUCKHAVEN 2004!!! Jan 17-18 | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TRUCKHAVEN 2004!!! Jan 17-18

1 week to go!!:bounce: :chug:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll be out there Friday afternoon but I'll come out Thurs afternoon to drop off a truckload of wood for the big fire we like to have.:D

Oh yeah....

Weather looking good;) For Mecca, CA (right above Truckhaven)

Friday- Sunny High 74 / Low 39

Saturday- Sunny High 76 / Low 38

Sunday- Mostly Sunny High 76 / Low 40

Originally posted by Rick
PC191210.jpg

Folks, what's wrong with this picture?

Yup, that's right, the fire is too SMALL!

Bring wood.

Looks like I will be out late Friday afternoon. We are leaving Tucson in the AM and then have to pick up my dad's camper in Gilbert. We will hop on I-10 and get there when we can!

Man I ahte that I can't go to these kind of events!!

But on those days I will be staying at a Chalet in the Mountains sitting in my Hot Tub with snow all around drinking my Coronas.

My dad and i should be there around 8-9 on saturday morning. We might bring the Yota too, depends on if i can get a trailer for it. This should be another fun event. How many stockers are going this time around?

Originally posted by AlaskanJack

But on those days I will be staying at a Chalet in the Mountains sitting in my Hot Tub with snow all around drinking my Coronas.

All thats missing there is the Swedish bikini team.:p

It's crunch time!!

hahaha truck is almost ready...
I would LOVE to get sliders installed prior to this run, but it's going to be CLOSE!!!

Originally posted by 410Fortune
It's crunch time!!

hahaha truck is almost ready...
I would LOVE to get sliders installed prior to this run, but it's going to be CLOSE!!!

Get wrenching :D There's only 7 more nights until T-haven!

Runs

Who's heading up the beginners run this year? I'll opt to head up the rear or middle of the pack.

I'll be leaving Friday around 10:30am from Riverside if anyone wants to caravan.

I am not really sure which group I will be traveling with. As I dont have my 4.56 gears in the rear yet. So I will still have matching front and rear gears (still have 4wd:) ). Bad thing is I only have 3.73 gears.

Only one week till Truck Haven. (Happy Dance)

I'll just run with who ever will want to lead me!!
I'm a truckhaven virgin!!

me too...

am not really sure which group I will be traveling with

If had 33's it would be diffrent. But I did Holcomb Creek in B.B. and also did Rowher Trail. does that help?:rolleyes:

I'll probally stic with the light stuff though, after putting in a new trans 2 weeks ago. I can't afford to break something:p

Well unfortunatly for me (and Char) I'm not going to be able to go this year. The new house put a major hurt on the $$ flow and I need a new set of tires along with other maintenance.
I will be in CA. all week for work and depending on when I get headed home I may stop by Thurs or Fri night to hang out and party a bit.
How well do you think the Camry will do there???
I just may find out.:D

If I don't see ya there have fun.

I can just see it now. You will be running the washes with the best of them!!

Hope to see you out there if only for alittle while around the camp fire.

Felix so you did the 4.56 in the back already in prep for a SAS? Locked?
Man all you need is a 4.56 front pig to bolt onto your TTB just for T haven.....seems alot of people have been selling them recently (Solid axle swap trend)...

I am still in the process of setting up the 4.56 gears. My wife bought me a spare 8.8" out of a 91 Ex. So, it is tore down in the garage. It has the trac-loc crap so I cant put a lunch-box in it nor can I afford the detroit at this time.

After Truck Haven I will install the new rear axle, and should have my D44 on order the end of January or first on February. I am getting that axle with 4.56 and trac-loc fully rebuilt and shipped to my door. That should help me out alot. Less build time.

See you in the dirt.

Originally posted by offroadkc

I will be in CA. all week for work and depending on when I get headed home I may stop by Thurs or Fri night to hang out and party a bit.

Definatley head out and party with us :D :chug:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Rick!

My Dad, Mom, Lil sis are coming out Friday night. They we're gonna bring my dads zuki, but it will not be done in time. So there just gonna bring the truck and trailer and hang out with us. They have been informed about the pot luck and bring something (i belive a casorol) There also bringing wood. My dad truck is SD F-250 4x4 runing BFG's equal to 32's So he may go on the light stuff with us. If there's any problem with this let me know. I told my dad about it and he got all excited and wanted to come and I didn't see a problem. :rolleyes:

Back