TRUCKHAVEN 2004!!! Jan 17-18 | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TRUCKHAVEN 2004!!! Jan 17-18

Los Coyotes sure does leave some nice scratches doesnt it!!! Holey Moley!!!
It adds character, right???

Anybody got some 35's I can borrow for this run? :)
I want some 35's....... :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

any of the big dogs for this run have an open front seat on saturday? Looks like i might be able to make it out just for the day. Will just be me and a backpack full of food. I could be out there probably by 8 am saturday then stay till after the night run. Bill? Tom? Dave?

Matt

Originally posted by RockRanger
any of the big dogs for this run have an open front seat on saturday? Looks like i might be able to make it out just for the day. Will just be me and a backpack full of food. I could be out there probably by 8 am saturday then stay till after the night run. Bill? Tom? Dave?

Matt
Hop in Matt. I can always use a spotter :)

Anybody got some 35's I can borrow for this run?

I want some one to let me borrow or donate 33's :rolleyes:

(thinking to self: If I can find 410 some 35's
then maybe I get his 33's hmmmmmm..)

Hey 410 theres' some Pro comp muds in the Recyler for 300 bucks ;)35x12.5x15

Heck yeah! If I could fit em I would try to get bill to let me use his 37's! hahaha but it sure would be rough with 4.10's, plus those suckers are expensive!

I need some 35's for trips like this but I gotta keep my 33's in order to fit in the garage!! hahaha

but I gotta keep my 33's in order to fit in the garage!! hahaha

That's why I can't go to 35's;)

I have 1/8" clear with 33's.

I will get some 35's and rims for trips like this though....

I have 1/8" clear with 33's.

410 my friend.... it's time to cut a bigger door in your garage!:D

J/k I know the feeling, over 33's I will not fit in my garage or Parking garages, and it's way to hard to find parking on the street, nor would I leave it there;)

I'm packing up right now. If I don't get a confirmation that someone wants the porta potti. I'm just going to leave it behind. If all goes well I'll be out at T-haven tomorrow night :D

Be Safe Rick.
I will be packing Thurs night and headed down Fri right after work, out of here at 2.
I will be meeting up with Bill and following him down. See you Friday night!!

Dang, Rick.

you are one dedicated sun of a gun. I guess you got to set up the sign and all, and get our Explorer spot reserved. Looks like we are going to be staying at the "Serious Explorations" camp site this weekend. Hopefully we can get out there by about 5pm. How long of a drive is it from Phoenix again? I have to go to Gilbert to get the camper before we head over there.
We wanted to get to Gilbert at ~ 11:00 am on Friday.

I'M SOOO EXCITED!!!!!

3 MORE DAYS. HOOORAAYYYY!!!

I've got an open seat as well Matt, you can hop in if Jefe's rig gets boring making the obstacles look easy.:p

I am still trying to figure out how Matt is going to get there with just himself and a backpack full of food? Does he have a star trek transporter or something??

He must have a big right thumb:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Blaine122300
Dang, Rick.
How long of a drive is it from Phoenix agaiin

It's about 4 - 4.5 hours.

Thanks Rick,

Yeah, I guess about 5pm Friday We'll be there.

Originally posted by RockRanger

Matt

Come on down, we have to get the pumpkin stuck.. :D

Originally posted by tdavis
Come on down, we have to get the pumpkin stuck.. :D

Hey now... I remember climbing CJ hill... Did you :p

If he gets stuck whos gonna pull me out? :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by Rick
Hey now... I remember climbing CJ hill... Did you :p

BURN!!!:eek:

Back