Truckhaven 2010 Jan 23-24 Discussion | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven 2010 Jan 23-24 Discussion

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

now i just gotta get off my ass and get my CB ordered and installed!! haha

ok well this sounds really fun...my only issue is 2wd...F150 seats and 30" mudders...not tooo wheeling rigged yet. haha. I have really been wanting to get out of the house and wheel/camp something fun and away from home! :) haha.
maybe if enough newbs like me show up..we can do some easy trailing after the real trails you guys run :)
please put me on the *maybe* list...i would really like to meet local Ex'rs but its going to take some prep getting camping crap...ill see how I'm sitting when it gets closer.

...The parking is easy where we camp...;)

...There is plenty of 2wd areas to play in and I will take the newbies out to the 4wd areas...There are always open seats for the newbies and all are welcome to come and mingle...

..As mentioned before, cb's are a must on trails as this is a large area....

now i just gotta get off my ass and get my CB ordered and installed!! haha

If you're in Pomona head to the Frys right off the 60 by the 605, i got everything i needed there for around 80 bucks.....

...You have used up all your maybe's...You must go and we will get you a permission slip...:D

...I think Zukman has them on file...

...The Kansas crew was able to make it out and a bunch from Texas are here for a football game tonight..

...We'll leave a light on for ya...:D

1.1225549320.stone-lantern-on-the-pathway.jpg

As per the request, Here ya go Boomer!

PERMISSION SLIP​

I, _________________________, give my permission, for, ______________________, to be absent from work with pay, from________ to _________, for the purpose of severely needed offroading therapy.

_________________ promises to come back to work, giddy, and with a detailed account of all the thrills, spills, and chills, of the above stated therapy session. Photos are optional, but preferred.

:mad::frustrate:popcorn:...... I hope there are a few runs when I get back sux being half way around the would not being able to go. Apl 15 is the majic day though! SO keep me in mind for any runs after that.

...We always have our Troops in mind...:salute:

...And when they get home and want to go wheeling, we'll make a trip and it tends to turn into a fun run with plenty of night time socializing...:biggthump

...Less then 2 weeks bump...:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

this starting to look real iffy for me. Freight and internal problems equals major suckage :(

Back