Truckhaven 2010 Jan 23-24 Discussion | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven 2010 Jan 23-24 Discussion

bluffs sounds good to me either gonna be a late tonight arrival or early sat morning deal

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well, my dad is about 45 minutes out and is going to camp up on the bluffs like I suggested..................so, I am too. There, I have decided.....since I am the only person left who seems to be going out tonight.

Does anyone know if Rick and JoBunn are still coming? I called Rick's mobile and left a message, but don't have the Bunn's number.

I'll be coming out. Just not sure about tonight or tomorrow morning because the forecast says rain tonight and we are in tents. Haven't been to that camping spot before Brian but I am sure we'll find it.

...He just posted a bit ago...;)

are you camping at the normal bluff spot or do i need to write down the cord. in your other post ?

oh yea Ted we will be seeing you out there too. ;) :p:

We are about to leave, and its pouring friggin' rain at a 45 degree angle. Yummy;

We are camping somewhere along the bluff as I posted earlier. I don't know exactly where, but its easy to find. I was afraid the usual spot on the bluff would be inacessable with an RV cause that dip in the trail should be a swamp.

See you clowns out there

We are about to leave, and its pouring friggin' rain at a 45 degree angle. Yummy;

We are camping somewhere along the bluff as I posted earlier. I don't know exactly where, but its easy to find. I was afraid the usual spot on the bluff would be inacessable with an RV cause that dip in the trail should be a swamp.

See you clowns out there

I am currently parked at the bluffs... 2nd road cloased sign rd (when heading west on sr22. entry was clean... it just started to sprinkle here.. It was sunny from mecca to here until 10 minutes ago...

Ill head back here in the morning to jaon you guys for some wheeling.

~Mark
Posted via Mobile Device

Rain just started up again here, I hope it's not a big sloppy mess out there tomorrow.

Its not raining here at the bluffs right now. and it is suprisingly dry up here (top of shows hill).

~Mark
Posted via Mobile Device

I, unfortunately, am also out. :( :( :(

I am at the spot 2 miles west of the 2nd rd cloased bluff.

Brian, your dad is here.. entrance is clean.. only 1 puddle . its dark and chilly, but no rain atm.

~Mark
Posted via Mobile Device

well ill be seeing you guys in the morning at the bluffs then!!! :D

Have fun and stay safe and dry if possiable guys;)

Rick, You coming out??? Say Yes, or I will hurt you...:p::D

I just couldn't drive the camper out there with the crack in the exterior. It's been raining up here all day and the last thing I want to do is to fill up the camper with water driven in by wind.

As soon as I fix the crack I'm ready to go and would be up for a run in February or early March for TDS. Both Char and I are really bummed that we can't join you.

Have a great time and be safe:thumbsup:

I guess that was the nail in the coffin Rick....or should I say the Timber in the Camper:(

i am off to meet the clown leader :p:

For all that are not here your missing out on a helluva run!:D

weather was great today trails were awesome if albeit a tad muddy at times.
lotsa pics and videos were taken.

trail damage was not to bad today Rockranger popped a bead and had an electrical gremilin I Myself bent the spare tire carrier and Jobunn busted a brake line.

attendees
Maniak w/friend
BKennedy and Family
Jobunn Clan ;)
Cybergasm
Grant00
Rockranger
DB1

sure everyone will post up lots a pics and videos in the coming days
well get the return thread started soon .

Is Joe going to be able to make it home ok? Let me know if you guys need any help.\

The Stars are out tonight here, So T-haven must be gorgeous tonght! Just super cold:(

Joe has my old brake line which cyber. had in the back of his rig. It was installed and crimped/tied up so Joe has brakes on 3 wheels for now. (the brake lined installed was already a bad one)

btw.. for the carnage list.. add my hightlift. I t doesn't look like I can bend it back in shape after this run.

~MArk
Posted via Mobile Device

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The Stars are out tonight here, So T-haven must be gorgeous tonght! Just super cold:(

yes it was on both accounts woke up at 3am in full body shiver from the cold last night brrrrrr

but right now it feels like it going to be warmer than yesterday :D

Back