Truckhaven, Jan 14/15/16 2005 Sign Up | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven, Jan 14/15/16 2005 Sign Up

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Or one for the people who bring real wood, and one for the people who bring FireLogs! :rolleyes:

RangerX said:
Or one for the people who bring real wood, and one for the people who bring FireLogs! :rolleyes:

LMFAO!

I'm bringing real wood! And, Tom is bringing some of my leftover wood from the Thanksgiving trip. So, I guess I won't be huddled over a little tiny pressed stuff fire log.

Leftover wood?? I think you should be banished to the weenie fire :p

Yes, I'm bringing more of the wood just like I brought on thanksgivings.

But that still isn't enough to make it all weekend. It gets *cold* out there, and the more wood, the better! You need to bring real wood! Thanks folks!

DB_1 said:
Leftover wood?? I think you should be banished to the weenie fire :p

Well, fires don't do to well when the wind is blowing at 50 miles per hour. My trailer was shaking so bad all the curtains were dancing. I'm not going to worry about the trailer anymore after it made it through that windstorm.

tdavis said:
Yes, I'm bringing more of the wood just like I brought on thanksgivings.

But that still isn't enough to make it all weekend. It gets *cold* out there, and the more wood, the better! You need to bring real wood! Thanks folks!

When Tom says "Real wood" that doesn't mean "was a tree at some time, along with a bunch of other stuff".

BKennedy said:
When Tom says "Real wood" that doesn't mean "was a tree at some time, along with a bunch of other stuff".

LOL...isn't that where wood comes from?

What, sorta like that old Wendy's commercial, you remember, "Where's the Beef?" and the chicken patty - "Parts are parts!"

So I take it you are planning on bringing some wood pressed together with wax, right Dave? :D

Heh heh...well, one item i'll be bringing will be of the pressed wood variety but no wax in it that I know of ;) And whatever else I bring will be natural wood...none of this faux stuff :D

just wonderin.. but is this date a for sure date already. im thinking about calling off for those days soon.

clarkkent said:
just wonderin.. but is this date a for sure date already. im thinking about calling off for those days soon.

This date is for sure, no changes.

Be there, or be square.

Tom are we doing a sign up and all the other stuff(potluck) or is this just yall come? :rolleyes:

Stic-o said:
Tom are we doing a sign up and all the other stuff(potluck) or is this just yall come? :rolleyes:

potluck nobody seems interested.

As for the rest - bug Rick.

I've added a list to the first post of who's in so far, plus some information on where Truckhaven is for those who never attended, and more potluck information.

Come on folks, let's go! :bounce:

well,i have no excuse for missing this run! two extra floating holidays helped.so count me and (kia) in. we should be there friday afternoon unless kia gets me lost when she takes the wheel. see ya

I sure hope I can make it. Will all depend if i am in town or not from work. Started building some rocker guards today. If I can make it the rear axle will have a nice lincoln locker installed as well as the front suspension fixed so it will flex more then the two inches it does right now.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

in response to the comments about the firelogs, myself and josh had a great time in october throwing them on top of our six foot bonfire while everyone else slept...........

Back