Stic-o
Zukman...with his own rig this time
Rick
Maniak
Brother of Jefe
Rockranger
sparksafly'n
RJ

We are going to have a good time. Can't wait.

Just curious Sparks how much wheeling experience do you have? Just wondering how fast we can get you in trouble :D

Lets see, I once back into a ditch and needed wrinched out.:( There was the one time I got stuck in the snow and needed wrinched out.:mad:

There was one time I drove threw some high standing water 3":rolleyes: I once drove in a farmers field:rolleyes:and didn't need wrinched out:p: There was one time I thought about climbing this big hill;)but I was on foot and said F-that:D

So to better answer your question I have no experience and could most likly get into trouble very easy:roll: Hoping that it dosn't happen to fast or to easy.

Would really hate for Joshua to laugh at me and disown me:p: Plus turdle said that if I mess up he wont be my friend anymore.:D j/k

So this is going to be a HUGE learning exsperince. And it's along ways away from home.So breaking is it is not on our plans!!

Any help will be grateful:cool: Hope this has answered your question,if not reread it!! cause it don't get any better:salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No problem. The great thing about Truckhaven is if you do not feel like attempting something then you can go around and end up right back with the group.

2 more days...... :D

^ Looks Sunny and Hot to me:p:

Weather.com Salton City:dunno:

...^^^I added a couple more videos..

...And for all those sitting behind your computer screen, let's hear from you...:D

..For all the new people who want to come out and just camp and have fun or meet some of the members of this Great Forum, camping is free, come join us...

...The "Not so Big Dawgs/Scenic Exploration trip", (and all newbies who want to come out) now includes...

1)Tbars4
2)Cyberg
3)PaulB
4)Carlos
5)David Alfaro
6) Boomer12
7)jims99
8) CJexplorer
9)Fakrwee
10) Mounty71 and dad

...Oh yea, I got some stuff 4sale too...:( ..http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2310779#post2310779

...What???...:eek:...If you need help I can be up asap...

Dave you should really....really come, in fact I would STRONGLY discorage any one thinking about not coming.:shifty_ey

...Just adding some info about the videos I posted above...That is the "Big Dog" runs and not the "Not so Big Dawgs" group...:D

...The "Not so Big Dawgs" run will be a lot gentler and hopefully, more scenic and exploring...This is not to say there won't be plenty of stuff to play on if you so choose...

...I will be running the trail in 4wd open...This means I will basically have only 2wd, 1 front and 1 rear wheel drive...:shifty_ey ..So how much trouble could we get into???

...This is the landscape of TH
DSC_0620_resize.jpg

..This is a common area we must go thru...
th007vv0.jpg

...And this is also common scenic drive...
DSC_0499_resize.jpg

We need more RIGS!!! Nobody else wants to come out at the last minute? Your really going to be sorry if you miss this run...mark my words;)

...If we could only get Section, Izwack, and a few others to show up...This has got to be buggin' the crop out of them to not be going...:(

...For the Newbies, here is a minor list reminder of what to bring...:scratch:

..Food for saturday nights Pot Luck
..Water and snacks..
...Firewood
..CB radio
...Spare tire
]...spare of all the fluids your truck uses (brakes, transmission, gear oil, motor oil)
...Any and all tools you might have

...And all camping gear and clothing for hot days and cool nights...

...Hurricane Rick is no longer a threat and has been downgraded to a tropical storm...;)
TSRick.jpg

...If we could only get Section, Izwack, and a few others to show up...This has got to be buggin' the crop out of them to not be going...:(

You have no idea:p:

I was wondering if you guys could PM me your cell phone numbers, just in case we run in to a snag.

Can you guys do the same for me? Thanks:thumbsup:

Maybe blast out an E-mail with everyone CC-ed and then everyone "Reply All" with their cell #.

...I think you both have mine already...Jon. if you don't still have it, I'll give Sherri a quick call...:p:

One Small Announcement:
For the first timers coming out to Truckhaven that Marina Dr that leads to the Camp Area is a Residential Area and has a posted speed limit of 25MPH. And the same is for all Residential Areas of the Salton City Area.

Thank You :thumbsup:

Maybe blast out an E-mail with everyone CC-ed and then everyone "Reply All" with their cell #.

let see who else will man up and do this bishes:D

my Cell 909-319-3182

Pretty Much 80% Packed.

Got most of my stuff set out on the table ready to go.
Gassed up the X tonight, figured it will be cheaper now then closer to weekend.
Did last minute shopping (for vehicle fluids, food, etc)

Im Excited:D:D:D

And for your guy's info:
My Number is (619) 518-7443.
If you could, will you guys PM me your name and number so i can add it into my phonebook. (^txts to the above number work as well^)

Also is there any last minute things you guys want me to bring let me know.
And since other people are selling their items, here are some links to things I have for sale. I will make you a good deal, so let me know what youre interested in, regardless of price
Wheel Locks: http://216.198.221.184/forums/showthread.php?t=248251
Explorer Parts: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246234
Also have mint condition 1993 Owners manual with case and Mint 1993 Gray Cargo Cover

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just finished working on trying to pack the Explorer some, needed to figure out how to get some tools and things in the truck, but that dam 37" take up almost the whole cargo area.:mad: Well no more...I just learned a 37" tire will stand up in there:D Good thing I have the E-track and cage to lash things down too:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back