Truckhaven Oct 24-25th | Page 28 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven Oct 24-25th

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Last call for my sale parts...I'm not bringing anything out that's not needed...

...Plus there is this little baseball game going on in a bit, so getting to my trucks will wait till the a.m....:rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

......Plus there is this little baseball game going on in a bit, so getting to my trucks will wait till the a.m....:rolleyes:

Why bother...you know there gonna lose:(

...The traffic is unrealistic and unusually busier than any other sold out game...My trucks park in the shadow of the Big "A"...I can't even get to them till tomorrow...But if I did, I can listen to the game live, it's that close...:D

...I learned this lesson tuesday as I did not know there was a game till I was stuck for 2 hours, after it had started...:rolleyes:

My dad doesn't have a CB in his jeep, so any extra handheld one would be a great help.

I'll be getting on the fwy at Harbor. If you want me to call/text you when I do, you can catch up or we can all meet on the 55 or 91 closer to Paul and Ted.

Paul or Ted, what is a good meeting place by you? I kind of like Weir Canyon at that station on the right. Easy to get to and trailer/RV friendly.

It's up to you and Paul because like Ted, i'm not towing either. Just post up when and where and i'll be there to meet you guys.

...I'm out...:(

...Just the Caravan...:p:

... I just got a call and will be doing an axle swap for an out of town guy...:hammer:

..But I will make it to TH either pm or crack of dawn Saturday...:burnout:

Last call on my parts also. Im willing to give deals...just let me know if u want anything.

Im packing the X now:D

Tbar- Youre just pulling out of the caravan right, not the trip?

where do you OC guys want to meet up, just along the way somewhere? or do you have a meeting time

....That is correct...:biggthump

...I will have to do all my loading and such after the axle swap and shower so I will only be late...it should take me between 3-5 hours to get out there with traffic...

My dad doesn't have a CB in his jeep, so any extra handheld one would be a great help.

I found a guy selling a handheld CB for 40 bucks off harbor in costa mesa? If you want his number i think i still have it

EDIT: Didnt read the previous page :)

where do you OC guys want to meet up, just along the way somewhere? or do you have a meeting time

...Keep an eye for Froaders post on time and place to meet...;)

I'm heading out at 1pm from the office, going to call Paul when I'm close to him (55 & Chapman-ish), then he'll catch up to me along the way. Are you in Fullerton or Pasadena?

Matt, There is a Chevron right at the 405 and Harbor (when you get off, it's a left at the first light) if you want to be there by 1pm. I'll call you when I'm getting on the freeway and have you just catch up to me?

We'll be on channel 4 on the CBs so when you catch up, give a holler.

Loaded up for the last time... :(
IMG_7061.jpg

IMG_7062.jpg

Firewood loaded. Ranger loaded on the trailer. Just have to pack the ice chest and check the air in the trailer tires in the am and we will be off. Last wheeling trip was in may. It has been too long.

I'll be leaving from fullerton, in only a few exits up from chapman

would'nt ya know it i bust my butt to get to Las Vegas to pick up my load. arrived late finally get into a Dock and the shipping manager then comes out after 20 mins and say we have no product for your load.:(

But the good news I am free man now to haul ass home and start getting my crap together for Truckhaven :)

Matt, There is a Chevron right at the 405 and Harbor (when you get off, it's a left at the first light) if you want to be there by 1pm. I'll call you when I'm getting on the freeway and have you just catch up to me?

We'll be on channel 4 on the CBs so when you catch up, give a holler.

Sounds good.

do you guys need me to bring firewood??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Matt, I just re-read that. Make a right when you get off the freeway, but then the station is on the left at the first light. :)

Ok, i think i know where you're talking about anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back