Truckhaven Oct 24-25th | Page 29 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven Oct 24-25th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I managed to grab 5 pallets and threw them in the van (sorry, it has nails, they are pallets)..

The X is on the trailer, loaded onto the Van..

I need to finish a load of laundry, pack the ice chest, get to sleep and head out at first light..

~Mark

Yep. Everyone needs to bring firewood. We like big fires. :)

Okay, Ill see what i can pack. Im suprised how full my car is...and im not done packing...lol

finished a mod i gotta try on the waterfalls :cool:

so..............RTI ramp?

No firewood for me.

Bed is/will be full of too many parts.

Hey does anyone know what the fuse number for the front 12v outlets are, mine just took a crap and isnt working, and i neeeed it

No firewood for me.

Bed is/will be full of too many parts.

YES! I like to hear this.

So I decided to do a little messing around with some extra plywood I had laying around and my aerobed last night. Truckhaven wind and tent setup are no longer an issue. This means I'll be on my 3rd or 4th beer within 20 minutes of getting there instead of trying to set up my tent. 43" of sleeping space!

Attachments

• DSC01059 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01059 (Medium).JPG
    70 KB · Views: 321
  • DSC01058 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01058 (Medium).JPG
    64 KB · Views: 314

finished a mod i gotta try on the waterfalls :cool:

so..............RTI ramp?

it will be there if it fits on the trailer from the info i have ;)

I've been holding off on posting in the hopes that somehow I'd be able to make it, but it's not going to happen. :(

Stay safe all, and take plenty of pics...

I've been holding off on posting in the hopes that somehow I'd be able to make it, but it's not going to happen. :(

Stay safe all, and take plenty of pics...

:( Bummer, gonna have that truck ready for winter wheeling?;)

(ya know Big Bear style?):D

...Aw man, that bites...

...But good to hear you are ok and all is well....Heres hoping good winter wheeling x2...:burnout:

I'm leaving SD area about 2pm. Is any1 else leaving about same time?

Good news and bad... I'm on my way out the door. Char is staying behind:(

Although Char's health has been MUCH better lately she has really been pushing herself and feels she could use the time off to just stay home and relax.

Good news and bad... I'm on my way out the door. Char is staying behind:(

Although Char's health has been MUCH better lately she has really been pushing herself and feels she could use the time off to just stay home and relax.

see you there tonight. It will be nice to meet you. Tell your wife to feel better

Most stuff is loaded, just waiting for the wife to get home before I can load the EX and head out. Just can't load the Ex with the toddler running around:(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

She can watch via u-stream next best thing to being there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back