Truckhaven Oct 24-25th | Page 30 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven Oct 24-25th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colin- get beer and/or some booze in exchange for the shaft I gave you. It's on tonight as I won't be around for Saturday night.

600px-Blue_check.svg.png

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How lucky did we get! Santa Annas start Tuesday night!;)

Wife just pulled in, so going to go load up and head out:thumbsup:

headed out
Posted via Mobile Device

Any one wanna stop by West Covina and give me a ride back to Arcadia. Need to get the van over here so i can finish packing the X so i can head out :(

I'm in yuma,az

threw a tread on a trailer tire which broke a mount for a fender. I had to pull the timing back a hair as I was getting some ping in the hills.

And worst thing. I left my homeade potluck stuff in the fridge.

If I'm still heading west when the sun dips low Ill pull over until I can see.

At least I made it to yums on only the rear tank.

~Mark
Posted via Mobile Device

I am in brawley... waiting for the sun to get lower.. be there in a bit..

~Mark
Posted via Mobile Device

Emergency service call in LA instead of heading home - may have to drive out there early tomorrow morning

So now that alot of people are here I can tell all my secret.

4 wheel and offroad is here to cover the event, and shoot the trucks for the magazine.
Posted via Mobile Device

Didn't want to confirm (and hate not being able to). Being self-employed and barely above the poverty line I generally have to plan by the seat of my pants. If I'm paid for recent work on Saturday, I'll be showing up at camp sometime late afternoon.

Hope it's a blast in any case :thumbsup:

[edit]
Make that Sunday. I've been F'd over into working Saturady night again by incompetent mangers and tech monkeys.
[/edit]

cam is up
Posted via Mobile Device

...Had some excitement on both runs...:burnout:

...I will wait for the Big Dogs to finish the recovery and let them post up...

..The newbie run had some memorable moments and everyone on the newbie run had been to TH more than 3 times...It included a nice rock canyon...:shifty_ey ..Rick was navigator....You wouldn't expect anything less, would you???...:D

...It actually was more of a not so Big Dogs run but there was a 2010 Rubicon that got broke in proper, and I got to try out my new stuff...:biggthump

...Most of the new guys were passengers with the Big Dogs....

their not back yet , must be a big recovery ,

just noticed, no one from the big dog run posted. We made it back.. wasn't that big of a recovery. there were enough people to manhandle the vehicle back over. We spent extra time trying to get the motor to run better.

there are two diferent angle of video of the 1 1/2 roll. I'm not sure it can be uploaded until people get home.

~Mark
Posted via Mobile Device

as long as they are okay, that is what matters,

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back