Truckhaven! October 25th-26th | Page 20 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven! October 25th-26th

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey im mrj22211's friend. see you out there friday :thumbsup:

Well trailer is all hooked up, and looks like I'm going to have to look into airbags. After I leveled out the nose of the 150 a few weeks ago I already have a low rear with out the Explorer on the Trailer:rolleyes: However I'm sure the bed full of fire wood is not helping.:(

Bummer Rick. :thumbdwn:

Just loaded the truck on the trailer. I've got 1 working rock light, and no patience to try and figure it out so... I'm ready to beat that thing. :)

I just got back from the store.. picked up the food for the trip...

the X is as ready as its gonna be.. I have no reverse lights and the ac/heater fan only works on high.. (with the temps forcasted, I think a/c on high will be just fine :)) but all the important stuff works :)

I'll be leaving in the morning and will be there in the afternoon..

~Mark

I'm in San Diego now, ready to roll out

Take lots of pics and videos and have fun.

whew, working last weekend really threw me off, I have been slaving on trucks for the past 3 nights, primarly the Ranger since we basically redid the front suspension. I hate rushing to plan for a trip but we've got both trucks loaded up and ready to go. I didn't finish my winch project then said F it on reinstalling the lights because I ran out of time, just an excuse to be good and liquored up instead of going on a night run.

We'll be showing up LATE friday night, if all goes as planned expect to see us sometime after 11.

Colin you bringing the 50? You better bring cold beer or tylenol or both for my aching back after moving those axles again. I'm going to sit back and watch you and some other little guy like Dave RJ or Iz try to move them

Colin you bringing the 50? You better bring cold beer or tylenol or both for my aching back after moving those axles again. I'm going to sit back and watch you and some other little guy like Dave RJ or Iz try to move them

pfffffff. i'll move it like a champ! bring it on!

...Froader, could you bring back some parts from Matt and shirts from Maniak for me???...It is looking more like I won't be making this trip...:(

Posted via Mobile Device

ok so I am here I am the red and gray tent off to the right, if my truck is not there see you all soon
Posted via Mobile Device

we need some EXPLORERS out here there are Jeeps every ware.... LOL
Posted via Mobile Device

...Don't worry, the j**ps will usally stop all the heckling when the X's make the night run...:biggthump

OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh Harley, KISS KISS love the new look! You rock it baby!!! lol

Packin' up gettin' ready to roll out. Should be there this afternoon round 5-6

I have a few things i need to get then I can head on out:D
So the plan was to watch the King of the Hammers DVD sometime this weekend. Maniak was gonna bring his projector and DVD player and I was gonna bring my boom box to provide decent sound. I'm assuming he's got an inverter or generator for power but just in case is anyone else bringing one I can use for the boombox? I don't wan't to have to buy a gazillion batteries for this thing if I don't have to. I'll check the thread before I leave in a few hours.

dblake, did ya find a spot that's fairly hardpacked? There's a few motorhomes coming out that would appreciate it;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i have power, dont have an extion cord though
Posted via Mobile Device

Back