Truckhaven Photos | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven Photos

if i could spell..An Invitation please. Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Gerald, Brian, Scott,
I just emailed your invitation. Enjoy Dead Link Removed

------------------
Happy Wheelin'
Ray L.
97 XLT 4X4 4.0L SOHC

Please send me an invite as well. I live in Washington state and was not able to make the trip. I really wanted to. Thanks ahead of time for the invite. Dead Link Removed

------------------
mike fox
95 XLT 4D 4X4

Hi Mikefox,
I sent you an invitation. Dead Link Removed

------------------
Happy Wheelin'
Ray L.
97 XLT 4X4 4.0L SOHC

Just added page 4 www.4x4central.com/thaven_photos4.html and this animated GIF of Colin Ignacio.

thaven_ani.gif

------------------

After hours of reducing my photo sizes....its done. I thank everyone who offered me help with my photos. Dead Link Removed

-Bryan

------------------
Greengoose:
FORD = Fantastic Off Road Driving

Sorry guys. My slides still still not back yet. The Fuji lab seems to be getting slower and slower. I guess from now on I'll just have to take 'em into LA for faster service.

Peter

Greengoose,
Hey great pictures!

And that Photoshop5 software you used is really something.... my encryption debug program identifies that's really a Kia Sportage under there! Dead Link Removed

The trip report for the Truckhaven 2000 run is now online. Check it out at http://www.explorer4x4.com/thaven_report.html

If you were on the run and want me to make some additions, just write something up and send it to me. I couldn't be everywhere and I'm sure I missed some good moments.

Thanks,

Rick

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 01-23-2000).]

Back