Truckhaven Pot Luck Sign-Up | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven Pot Luck Sign-Up

Can you ever have enough Tequila?
I remember when someone had a little too much last year and went to sleep early?? If I remember right, it was an entire bottle of the Tokillya

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My opinion - if your going to do any major drinking, give your keys to someone else. Let's not have any drinking and driving, ok?

I'm planning on bringing some tasty samples of UK beer and Ukrainian Wine (sorry, board moderators get first refusal, then everyone else gets the rest..)

Brian,

It wasn't a full bottle, Thank You Very Much!! :rolleyes: It was only about 1/3 a bottle.

BRING FIREWOOD!!!! We don't want to have to go on a firewood run at midnight or was it 2?

Me and The Capt'n are good friends not me and Jose.

So adult beverages are ok as long as where not wheeling?

The Capt'n I have enjoyed each others company many a times, but give me a shot of ToKillYa and you'll see a smile upon my face!!! Jose is for margaritas; NOT shots. :p:

Don't worry this in not a get drunk and go crazy group. Us old folks talk a good talk, have few drinks, and fall asleep.

I'll look for a good SIPPING tequila. Good tequila is not meant for shooting;) . Think of it as more of something to keep you warm when its fricking cold.

I'm coming out for the day and can bring whatever you guys need. Let me know.

I'll bring some dutch oven beans.

Don't worry this in not a get drunk and go crazy group. Us old folks talk a good talk, have few drinks, and fall asleep.

We're not problem drunks. We drink,... fall down,..... no problem.:D

I'm giving up my drugs to partake in the tekilla so save me a shot glass.:p:Char.

Just picked up a 21 lbs. turkey:D

Tracy and I will bring plates, napkins, and a snack of some sort. Still need to figure out what though.

I'll bring the plasticware, plates etc.

Tracy and I will bring plates, napkins, and a snack of some sort. Still need to figure out what though.

uhhh i thought i was bringing that stuff don't know why Char list me as only plasticware tho

i guess whatever the more the merrier defintly won't run out of this stuff

:eek: I guess I forgot the rest of it.

Matt and Tracy bring some kind of snack and condiments for hotdogs and hamburgers. :D

Do we need any tables?

Rick is bringing 2, but we could definitely use more. So if you have room bring one.

Rick is bringing 2, but we could definitely use more. So if you have room bring one.

I can bring a foldable table. :)

Back