• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven Question

JTGroover

Reaction score
City, State
Monrovia California
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Hey DiffWhack and the rest of the Gang.... you Guys still doing the truckhaven trip this year and the Pre-run in November?

I will be going there as offen as I posibly can this fall. DB_1 started a thread called "Not the Offical Truckhaven Thread" about this same question. There was no 100% garuntie (SP), but I would be willing to bet there will be atleast two runs before the MLK weekend event.

Oh, seeing as the temp is starting to go down alittle bit. If you want to get together for a THaven run let me know. I will be more than happy to take a trip out there for a day.

I am not eligible for the MLK run Do to wheeling a Jeep but I am finishing the DIY wiring harness and hope to get it out on te trail in the next two weeks so sure anytime after it is running

Sounds good to me. I know how frustrating wiring systems can be. That was the majority of my transfer case problems and it only took me about a month to figure it out.:hammer: Hope to hear from you soon about getting a small run together.

Back