TRUCKHAVEN: The redemption run! April 19-20th | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TRUCKHAVEN: The redemption run! April 19-20th

me and my friend justin should be there. will the navajo be there? who knows. so hopefuly the'll be open seats for both of us if the trucks still in peices

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hoping to be there.

Well I'd rather do Truck Haven than The Mojave Trail, so I'll be there.

DITTO!!! Beside's, I want to try out some new mod's on the motorhome, since I can't try out any of the new mod's on the Ex. yet. I will still be going out on Friday and possibly staying until Mon. And the big question that we alway's ask is Where are we going to camp at?

Dang if i was not opening up the drive in on the 18th i would try to make this.

It was a blast last time.

My 8.8 had a little run in with my welder a few weeks back. If I can get this weekend off I might even get some shocks on the front.

whoo hoo i am in :D

My 8.8 had a little run in with my welder a few weeks back. If I can get this weekend off I might even get some shocks on the front.
Did you decide not to use the locker, because it chills on the trailer and dirt only? :thumbsup:

Oh, and I don't believe you either. :D

Just think Colin...We'll be "Shocked " if it happens.. LMAO!!!

..ok I have to go reserve a rental car for a trip to Frenso now.:D

First post updated:salute:

Ok i was so wrapped up on the possiblity of an az run i didnt even check up on the cali thread glad it got mentioned in there!!!! So yea now you can def add me to the list i can see what the new truck can do out there in Truck Haven i guess now i might want to really make this thing trail worthy gotta get that CB in it

And trail wise i am willing to try almost any trail that you all are willing to go on....hmmm if the other truck sales i can lift and tires hmmmmm i have a lot to work to do keep me updated on the date so i can plan for it but either way stock or lifted im in

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I might go, its the b-day weekend so i wanna do something fun. I dont think the explorer is up for the mojave run just yet. At least i can drive to t-haven and ride along...

We can do a lil dawg run. Cause I think were the only 2wd guys that'll be there.

Back