TRUCKHAVEN: The redemption run! April 19-20th | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TRUCKHAVEN: The redemption run! April 19-20th

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Long story short, work has been slow for me lately and Matt has some work lined up for me that I can't pass up. I'll catch up on one of the Big Bear/Cleghorn runs over the summer:thumbsup:

Well, You both SUCK! And I mean that in the nicest way.:p::eek::confused:

That may be true but I gotta pay for that shiny new truck in my driveway:p:

something tells me that i'll be working on my truck friday. there's a strong chance that i might come out early saturday morning.

Are we camping on the Mesa??

Mesa? Where's that..

I've only camped by shows hill and by the ditches (marina drive)..

can someone post a google earth map of where we are going to be camping...

Oh yea..

What channel is base camp gonna be, just in case :)

~Mark

...the mesa is at the top of show's hill...;)

Don't worry whichever motorhome gets there first will fly the flag! A beacon, a promise of a ???????????????? lol well you know

I think we agreed we're on flat land this time, off marina;)

Thats what I thought.. off marina drive...

The only "mesa" I knew of was the place we didn't camp.. (top of shows hill) which is why I was confused..

~Mark

Mesa, Bluff...whateva!! :D

Made these a while ago. Right click and save if you like.

TruckhavenCamp.jpg

TruckHavenWashCamp.jpg

TruckHavenBluffMap.jpg
TruckHavenBluffCamp.jpg

I was confused because I thought it was agreed to camp off Marina Drive (closer to the ditches).. but when Rick mentioned the mesa I couldn't picture a mesa (RV friendly) anywhere on Marina drive...

~Mark

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!

jeep001.jpg

I am going to head out there after work on saturday. I get out of work at 1:30 so I can be there before dark hehe. I have somethings for Tbars if I could give them to someone from OC so they could meet up with him on the way home.:D

Dang i saw the first line of the above post and thought for moment you were gonna say fragged another clutch ;)

I was going to go off of Marina Dr. That's what we agree on. Otherwise let's make up our mind's here.

LOL no I didn't fragg another clutch. The clutch is holding up to my abuse ;) hehe. I have a few things to put on the jeep before I head out there though.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thank you Mr. Froader!!:p:

Back