Truckhaven Turkey Day run '08 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven Turkey Day run '08

That does look like fun!!!:thumbsup:

If I can get someone to come out with a Tailgate ....:cough: Dave
..and
someone to come out with a Liftgate....:cough: Matt

I may have to trailer out for Saturday!:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No way I can do johnson valley after thanksgiving. I can only come out for the day on Saturday and it is close to 4 hours each way for me towing out there. If we do truckhaven I am game for it. Plus it would give me a good chance to test out my truck as long as I can get some different springs between now and then.

Let's do Truckhaven this time then. The more the better. We can make JV the next trip?

I was thinking that too...maybe sometime between Turkey day and The "Big" run, whenever that is.

Let's do Truckhaven this time then. The more the better. We can make JV the next trip?
Ditto!
We should plan a trip to Johnson Valley to give everyone a little more time. I do like the look of that Bullfrog trail.

I'm officially out for T-Day. My son's Eagle Scout Court of Honor is Saturday with all of the family coming home.

Yeah, the wife is starting to store garage stuff on top of the Jeep again. :(

Yeah, the wife is starting to store garage stuff on top of the Jeep again. :(
Ohhhhhhh, Man. That is not acceptable. Whenever my wife puts stuff on top of the Explorer, it ends up either upside down on the floor, or inside of her car's trunk. She hardly ever does that anymore. I think there are more scratches from her putting stuff on the hood than there is from trail damage.

I think there are more scratches from her putting stuff on the hood than there is from trail damage.

Mental Note:

remind someone of his wife next time he scratches his vehicle.

Ok, count me in, finally :D I have a family reunion on Turkey day but can be there on Friday. I won't be taking the MH. It's in the shop. I'll probably have to stay in a Hotel if I stay till Sat. or Sun.

Rgardless. count me in..... Can't wait to see you crazy dudes:confused:

I'm out.

If I can get someone to come out with a Tailgate ....:cough: Dave

Yes...if we have a run:salute:

So if we're going to T-haven, i'll be out Fri. morning. Gotta do the family thing on Thurs.

Yes...if we have a run:salute:

So if we're going to T-haven, i'll be out Fri. morning. Gotta do the family thing on Thurs.

Not sure if I'll make it out... I'll let you know.;)

I plan on being there Friday before noon as well.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not sure if I'll make it out... I'll let you know.;)

Gotcha:thumbsup:

Where we gonna camp, bluffs I presume?
Plan B if the bluffs are crowded, just find the closest available spot?

Back