Truckhaven! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

When is everyone coming out? Anyone Friday?:( I'm gonna be able to get out there thursday night, but gonna have to be home by Saturday morning:thumbdwn: Sorry...Wife does not want me to miss April's first birthday:rolleyes: So if no one is coming out till Friday night...I'm out:(

Hi Steve, I'm going to try and get out there Friday. I'll know later on this week:rolleyes: I'd like to get in an extra wheeling day:thumbsup:

I wish I could go but it would be one hell of a long drive for me. Should do the 2010 one in Alaska :salute: Cheers

Sorry...Wife does not want me to miss April's first birthday:rolleyes::(
Come on, the kid won't remember.:eek::confused::rolleyes:
But the wife's do get :mad::fire::frustrate:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate:splat:

Tentative 'in' for the weekend... pending work/truck/money issues :eek:.

When is everyone coming out? Anyone Friday?:( I'm gonna be able to get out there thursday night, but gonna have to be home by Saturday morning:thumbdwn: Sorry...Wife does not want me to miss April's first birthday:rolleyes: So if no one is coming out till Friday night...I'm out:(

We will see what work is like. If I can I will head out early friday morning and meet you.

Well I'm sure Rick will be out Early...:(

Brian....your not telling me anything new:rolleyes:

Good news is I can use it as a bargening for Moab:p: which is looking good so far...:thumbsup: Just need to get a little farther on the house:hammer:

Sorry for the late reply. I've been very busy with setting up my squadron and such.

No He still has his explorer but it's REALLLLY Tired and he is replacing it with the sport track. he will most likly keep it for a little bit.

Joel

....I chatted with him yesterday and he has already posted a for sale thread here...He also mentioned he's in Tenn. and selling the truck there too...

...I'm still going to try and make this run if all goes well...:dunno:

Plan on being there Friday afternoon. Coming in from the North and will probably need help finding the place. Maybe GPS coordinates. Myself(dodge), Gary(jeep), and Thomas in the everfaithful, just out of the shop Jellybean. Potluck? what potluck?when?where? Christmas trees allowed?:salute:

...Cool, the out of towners are showing up in force...:biggthump

Potluck? what potluck?when?where? Christmas trees allowed?:salute:

if memory serves the potluck is on saturday night just bring whatever

and Christmas trees definitly!!!!!

Joey, we usually have a "Burning of the Christmas Trees" ceremony on Saturday night. Most of us bring as many trees as they can haul out there. I will be bringing three or four. One trip, we had a few dozen and threw them all on the fire at one time. Hundred foot flames.
As for the pot luck, by now we usually have a sign up thread..........Char.......where are you??
We bring our own main course (unless Tom Davis is coming with his tri-tip) and bring a side to share.

I'm probably out. I will be either working on the zuk, or finishing details on the house (fireplace needs TLC still).

I'm out. I've been sick all week long, and broke..

So, have fun guys!

...I just seen this and thought someone may be interested...It's located in San Diego and it's Truckhaven ready..You could load it up with Xmas trees..:biggthump
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/rvs/975529530.html

3k53m43o21f414b1gb8cv2b5f0bc181641522.jpg

3n63k93l41fd1291g78cvaa5d8e92cced1a5b.jpg

Char.......where are you??

I told her we needed a Pot Luck thread and she said she's have at it. She must have forgot. I'll remind her again when she gets home.:thumbsup:

oh i likey the trailer but that alittle outta my price range unless i can get financing.:thumbdwn:

Doesn't look like i'll be bringing the Ranger out, I need to get the D-shaft fixed but no funds to fix it.
I'll be happy to shoot video/pics if I can find a seat with someone;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Doesn't look like i'll be bringing the Ranger out, I need to get the D-shaft fixed but no funds to fix it.
I'll be happy to shoot video/pics if I can find a seat with someone;)

You always have an open seat with me dave. Be great to have you along. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back