• Register Today It's free!

Trunk privacy cover

Ks1

Reaction score
City, State
Rio Linda, ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 explorer st
Are there trunk privacy covers for 2020+ explorers when the 3rd row is folded down?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It would appear that the answer is NO. Not OEM in any case. What you are after I believe is a cargo cover. They were available on the 5th gen but many members were not particularly impressed with them. I would suspect that your Explorer would also not have the required anchoring points for a cargo cover.

Peter

Upvote 0

I wonder if this would work, lincoln has them for the aviator.

Upvote 0

Upvote 0

That one looks like it's for where there is no third-row. Notice the open doors near the anchor-points.

Upvote 0

That one looks like it's for where there is no third-row. Notice the open doors near the anchor-points.
Not sure if these are pics of the right car though?

Upvote 0

Not sure if these are pics of the right car though?
Correct. Another reason to tread lightly. My ST doesn't seem to have the rear anchor position.

Upvote 0

So... i got an Explorer as a loaner for my holiday as mine still isn't released by Ford, but it has a trunk cover!
20220826_165341.jpg
20220826_165333.jpg 20220826_165337.jpg 20220826_161416.jpg

Upvote 0

Upvote 0

Upvote 0

It looks like post #4 is what you want. Check the compatibility list and forget about the picture. It's not unusual for manufacturers to use the same picture for multiple vehicles.

Peter

Upvote 0

Back