Truxxx 3" Front Torsion Keys & Pro Comp Rear Add-A-Leaf Lift Kit | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truxxx 3" Front Torsion Keys & Pro Comp Rear Add-A-Leaf Lift Kit

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I wonder if it would be better to just buy the add a leaf and just do the TT. It would save me over $100.

welcome stovall

Anyone else have any feedback or recomendations on Warrior Shackels or The Add a Leaf lift? What do you guys who have done it think???

Thanks, but which will i get the most lift out of a shackle or leaf lift??

Shackle depending on how worn out your leaf springs are....You could do both warrior shackles and AAL if you wanted to.

cool, then if my springs are not in bad shape what else would i have to do to the front end besides the TT to get more height if i do both the AAL and Shackle in the rear?

You cant go any higher in the front than 2" by TT....It puts too much stress on the cv joints. so the rear would be a probably about 1" or so higher than the front. It doesn't look bad though. I would just stick with the shackles and TT If your not going to be towing anything. The AAL also stiffens the ride quite a bit. I think you will be happy with the warrior shackles and tt... at least for a few months then you will want to go bigger and do a body lift like I did. lol

i think your right. thanks for the help bro!

how do the truxxx keys work any ways??is there a pdf diagram i can see somewhere??

so i just got a brand new set of goodyear wranglers 31 10.50 15. no rubbin or anything.. today im gonna do a tt and custom shackles,i made them at work should give me 2 1/5 inches in rear. ill post some photos when dunn

Back