• Register Today It's free!

Trying this from my phone!

JarHead1833

Reaction score
City, State
PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport
Gonna try to upload these photos from my phone. Bear with me.

image.jpg

image-1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

They uploaded fine. :thumbsup:

Nice looking Ex you got there! :eek:

Gotta be better than riding around in an amtrack!! :salute:

nice, very nice

Amtrak is a close second!! Semper fi!

Semper Fi. :salute:

I will never forget my first launch in an Amtrak. When that thing went out the back of the ship I thought it was going to the ocean floor. And it leaked like a sieve.

Semper Fi. :salute:

I will never forget my first launch in an Amtrak. When that thing went out the back of the ship I thought it was going to the ocean floor. And it leaked like a sieve.

Leak? Is that what it's called!! Lol! I called it, pouring in water. Did you spend anytime at courthouse bay? I see you were an engineer.

Leak? Is that what it's called!! Lol! I called it, pouring in water. Did you spend anytime at courthouse bay? I see you were an engineer.

I did spend time at Courthouse Bay when I was in MOS School. I know that it is the home of the infamous "Tread Heads". :p:

Dang, it sure IS sweet in black.
Its making me have second thoughts on my pending order in Ingot Silver. Na....I'm too old to keep black as clean as I'd want it.
Congrats !

Dang, it sure IS sweet in black.
Its making me have second thoughts on my pending order in Ingot Silver. Na....I'm too old to keep black as clean as I'd want it.
Congrats !
LOL I was there too...
I was gonna get silver
thought red defeated the propose
wound up in white

LOL I was there too...
I was gonna get silver
thought red defeated the propose
wound up in white

There is something to be said for both camps.
I love the monochromatic of the black but ease of keeping silver or white looking good along with the contrast of the black Sport accents is cool in its own right.

Got my appt. for my front windows to be matched as the rest. And picked up a can of plasti dip for the stupid chrome door handles.

Got my appt. for my front windows to be matched as the rest. And picked up a can of plasti dip for the stupid chrome door handles.

That should look more awesome.
Let us know how the door handles work out as I plan the same.

That should look more awesome.
Let us know how the door handles work out as I plan the same.

I did the chrome license plate holder the dealership gave me with the plasti dip this evening as a test run. It came out really nice. This stuff is pretty cool. Take your time with the coats And let them dry good before each coat. I will put up pics tomorrow after I do the handles.

I got my front windows to match the back too. I also got the visor tinit stip across my windshield as well. It really finished it off nice.

Back