Trying to get in contact with Dana (the axle people) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Trying to get in contact with Dana (the axle people)

Andy97XLT

Reaction score
City, State
Kensington, Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Frankenstein XLT
I'm a mechanical engineering student at Virgina Tech and am an automobile enthusiast as well. I'm trying to get in contanct with Dana so that I may speak with them about an intern position or a co-op. I've searched the web for Dana and can not find their web-site (if it even exists). Does anyone know of any means of reaching Dana?
BTW, I got the new engine and she purrs like a kitten but am in the process of replacing just about my entire front end. Water got in the diff and destroyed just about everything in it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't klnow if this is what your looking for, but.. Dead Link Removed I hope this gets you where you need to go or at least a number for a contact. :) Good luck with getting a co-op position! It would be good to get a man on the inside..hehe

that was perfect! Much thanks!

Thanks Stephen. BTW, we should meet up sometime!
I'm trying to line up a co-op with Dana, preferably on the East-coast. Between my interest in cars and trucks, especially off-road vehicles, I think Dana would be a pretty interesting place to work. I'm going to send out some e-mails to their different departments and see what happens. If I hear anything back, I'll you all know.

Back