TSB's R they online?? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TSB's R they online??

MikeCallery

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 XLT Tri-Coat
My X's build date was 3/22 and I know of three TSB's taking place around May that may or may not need to be addressed on my unit. One was double stick tape on the A pillar for the rattle. Another was the additional bracket for the front bumper fascia and last, there was a change on the front window seal relative to a fluttering noise.

I'd like to send these to my sales rep so that the tech can look at my car and these issues before I go to pick it up?

Anywhere we can locate these??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mike Callery,

This is Seni with Ford Customer Service. I would like to suggest that you register your Explorer at FordOwner.com at your convenience, if you have not already. This site provides information specific to your VIN, such as bumper to bumper warranty & recall information. There are many other benefits to creating your own personalized account such as, how to's for properly maintaining your vehicle and special offers from your preferred servicing dealer.

After visiting your dealer, if you find that you need further assistance, please feel free to contact me.

Seni

Mike Callery,

This is Seni with Ford Customer Service. I would like to suggest that you register your Explorer at FordOwner.com at your convenience, if you have not already. This site provides information specific to your VIN, such as bumper to bumper warranty & recall information (TSB notices as well.) There are many other benefits to creating your own personalized account such as, how to's for properly maintaining your vehicle and special offers from your preferred servicing dealer.

After visiting your dealer, if you find that you need further assistance, please feel free to contact me.

Seni

Seni, I only see "Vehicle Recall Notices", nothing on the site about TSB's... where should I be looking?

Seni, I only see "Vehicle Recall Notices", nothing on the site about TSB's... where should I be looking?

w1kedz and Mike Callery,

After double checking, it appears that TSB's will NOT show on that site after all. If you provide me with your VIN and mileage, via PM, I would be more than happy to look it up for you. I will correct my last post.

Seni

Seni: my vin is: 1FMHK7D84BGA48869
and if you want, you can send it to me directly at mikecallery@gmail.com
I know you are busy and always appreciate your time. My vehicle should be PDI'd on Monday/Tuesday so I'm trying to get them to look at any pertinent TSB's at that time.

Seni: my vin is: 1FMHK7D84BGA48869
and if you want, you can send it to me directly at mikecallery@gmail.com
I know you are busy and always appreciate your time. My vehicle should be PDI'd on Monday/Tuesday so I'm trying to get them to look at any pertinent TSB's at that time.

Mike,

I have sent you a PM. Please review, let me know if I can assist you in any other way.

~Seni

Back