Tucson Fun Run

Blaine122300

Elite Non explorer owner
Reaction score
City, State
Tucson, AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Land Rover Disco
Nothing major, just some trail riding at Reddington pass.
When?? Sunday August 2nd for just a couple of hours. No time set as of yet, but probably around noon.

Hope to see ya there!!!

Andy:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

need details!!!

the 2nd is Saturday. So is it the third? Or the 2nd?. I am completely stock still, how difficult are these trails? Im not scared, just dont want to get in over my head. And where the heck is Reddington pass?

take tanque verde and go straight... it'll lead you to a dirt road, that's redington pass.

thanks Daemon

I'll give more details as it gets closer. I guess Daemon and becker69 are going shooting, I just want to do some flexin and crawlin. Sunday though, which ever number day that is. I'm just gonna drive out there about noon and who ever shows up, shows up!

Later,

Andy

ok

I dont know if I can make it up there yet or not, lemme do some looking into it. I might try to go with you though. I'll talk to bigtig also..... Hey someone get ahold of Maniak this time, he missed out on the hooters trip last time.

Daemon and becker better go if I go.. LOL.. they can go shooting anytime.

Lemme know about when it will be though.

The place where we normally shoot at is right before the trails. I'll be in place at 10. Douglas (becker) is not sure yet if he can go.

KSpride, you know I'm always up for it. Even with a limping ride. ;)

I got clearance... so it looks like I'm a go. Wheelin' or shootin. Depending on what Reddington looks like (ie how difficult for a LWB Ex like mine).

I've been too busy with school crap, this'll be a nice break. :)

I really want a Truckhaven trip in the next 2 months (before it gets to close for me to go to CO.) So I'll have to float that idea around in a few weeks. :)

Reddington pass is pretty much a dirt road in an open cattle range. There are little areas off the main road that you can do some fun things. It's been over 4 years since I've been up there, so it should be a good time.

Yeah, Sunday the 3rd at Noon. I'll be at the trailhead to wait for some people. I know the road curves uphill and you can take a pretty cool shortcut instead of going around on the road, you just go strait and up to the next part of the road. Well, anyway, youll see.

Late!!

Andy

OH yeah, any stocker can do just fine!!

I should be able to make it.. hey andy.. pm me your phone number so that I can call you if I get lost. Either way I will need some directions....

Just post what CB channel you'll be on... I should be able to be up there at noon.

Daemon- do you want to meet up before we go up to the dirt? Let me know. I'll be flying tomorrow, just call me over the weekend.

well, another one missed... I have to work Sunday.

Good luck to you all though

dangit

Well it dont look like I am going to be able to make this one. We will definitely hafta try and do it again sometime.

becker, I only have a two way radio right now. My CB is not hooked up yet. If you have a two way, I will be on Channel 4, subchannel 0.

Can't wait to see you all out there.

Oh yeah, I saw an explorer today, thought it was Daemon, but when it got closer, I saw that it was someone else. A huge white explorer, probably a 93-94. Looked real clean and awesome!

Who is this person that drives a big white (Clean) explorer in Tucson, I would like to meet him!

Later,

Andy

Blaine- my friend told me about that explorer, never seen it before. But I saw yours today at the fitness center, I was at the track.

becker- do you wanna meet at BORDERS? I'll give you a call and we'll talk about the time.

That was my wife. We bought a 99 Accord today, it is a manual tranny, and she is just learning how do drive it, so she just took the 'sploder to the gym today. See you Manyana.

Andy

Borders is still good for me... I went and got some 12 ga rounds because I haven't opened it up in a while. I will see you at 10:30.
Blaine, I have 2 ways also... I'll see about callin you around noon if you haven't run into us by then (we'll be off to the side). I think Daemon said he wasn't gonna drive the whole way up, but dependent on the first obstacle... I 'should' be ok. See ya then.

Back