• Register Today It's free!

Tunes Available

SlwSVT

Reaction score
City, State
Belen, NM
Year, Model & Trim Level
06 XLT Eddie Bauer
Livernois completed there tunes today for the new Sport. They picked up 74rwhp and 140ftlbs at 2700rpm. That should wake her up nice.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Livernois completed there tunes today for the new Sport. They picked up 74rwhp and 140ftlbs at 2700rpm. That should wake her up nice.

Just the tune? Or do you need CAI and exhaust mods too?

Ed

Any news on a tune for the 3.5L naturally aspirated?

i am so on the verge of pullng the trigger on this soon....
Just have to break in the Sport a bit more

Yeah, but they only picked up a peak gain of 11hp .. I want to see what the affect on 0-60 times is. The torque pickup was huge, I just only see two reasons for tuning the Sport... towing, or 0-60 pickup.

600$ for 11hp on the band is kinda pricey

Yeah, but they only picked up a peak gain of 11hp .. I want to see what the affect on 0-60 times is. The torque pickup was huge, I just only see two reasons for tuning the Sport... towing, or 0-60 pickup.

600$ for 11hp on the band is kinda pricey
I added the tune Friday. I use a pbox to record results. Went from 0-60 of 6.0 best to a best of 5.3. Quarter mile from 14.6@93 to 14.0@96. The off line pickup is where it is at. But also the shifting is much more firmer and performance orientated.

I added the tune Friday. I use a pbox to record results. Went from 0-60 of 6.0 best to a best of 5.3. Quarter mile from 14.6@93 to 14.0@96. The off line pickup is where it is at. But also the shifting is much more firmer and performance orientated.

pbox an obd2 logger?

7/10's off the 0-60 is pretty impressive for 600$ I may reconsider my position :)

pbox an obd2 logger?

7/10's off the 0-60 is pretty impressive for 600$ I may reconsider my position :)
Just the pbox. It mounts on the windshield and records the data using sateliite. Yeah I was impressed with the off the line accelleration improvements. Once moving the throttle response is better and then the shifts are the most noticable difference. Keep in mind, I am at 5200+' elevation. So performance should definately be better at sea level. Probably .4-.5 tenths improvement at sea level.

Now that is what I am talking about at 5200 ft. altitude I think it is a home run.

How is the torque steer?
Were there any modifacations to the way the AWD system delivers power to the wheels to help this issue?

I wouldn't worry too much about the peak power. Looks like the power that Livernois found is very usable on the lower end of the graph. If 0-60 is what you're looking for, looks like this tune as it sits now would be excellent for that.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna be putting this tune on my car just because of warranty concerns.

What's the loud rattling noise toward the end of the video when he let's off the accelerator? Doesn't sound too healthy.

Back