Turdle. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Turdle.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I haven't had any dealings with Mr. Smith but would greatly appreciate a pair of 50 cal. guns and mounting hardware hot swappable between a 1st gen Explorer and a black GMC full size van at a reasonable price. Hookups with suppliers for ammunition would also be appreciated. Some local thugs have been acting up, you know. Payment is via IOU against near future business venture.

I haven't had any dealings with Mr. Smith but would greatly appreciate a pair of 50 cal. guns and mounting hardware hot swappable between a 1st gen Explorer and a black GMC full size van at a reasonable price. Hookups with suppliers for ammunition would also be appreciated. Some local thugs have been acting up, you know. Payment is via IOU against near future business venture. :salute:[/QUOTE

umm:confused:

I think because of the Mr & Mrs. Smith movie? Maybe?

Received a custom powder coated Rock Crusher diffy cover (silver on black). Arrived pretty quick and looks great. Will do business again. Also got a second plate frame out of the deal.

-Andy
D.J.O.R. Netzhauptmann

Received all rims today... they are more beautiful in person than in the picture. They are awsome! Jon, woo hoo!!! Thank you Mr. Smith!

Received all rims today... they are more beautiful in person than in the picture. They are awsome! Jon, woo hoo!!! Thank you Mr. Smith!

Make sure you post some pics of those rims after they are mounted! :D

Will do :) Hopefully tomoro night... jr is always gone now. Can't find the Sport :)

Jon powdercoated my billet fuel door. I had the door shipped directly to him from the eBay seller. He did up the door and mailed it off to me shortly thereafter. Quality of worksmanship is superb. Definitely one of the most trustworthy members on EF!

fuel_door.jpg

Another A++ for Turdle (Jon). Sandblasted and powdercoated a bunch of parts for our '66 Mustang. Good price, good job, easy to do business with. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:thumbsup:
I have a couple dealings with Jon. Great looking rockcrusher diffy hat, and my new license plate frames.

Thanks,
Jon

bought a ecm from mr smith the other night. already showed up this morning

add to that he was more worried about it being the wrong calibration then i was :D

thx again jon!

:thumbsup: Great work, Awesome times spent doing the work!

Hmm, a list of things Turdle coated on my rigs:

95 EX:
15x10 Wheels
Front skid plate
Billet grill
Sport Trac T-bars
Rock Crusher diff cover
Rock Sliders
Hi-lift jack
Front sway bar discos
Rear leaf shackles
Rear cargo spare tire mount
Headlight guards

94 Ex:
Rear discos
D-ring on hitch

Soon to be done:
Coil Over brackets
Brush guard

TURTLE is very GTG!

Thanks for the ECM... She purrs like a kitten again... A slightly angry kitten...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back