TV Alert! New Shelby Cobra Concept "Daisy" | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TV Alert! New Shelby Cobra Concept "Daisy"

Alec

Elite Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Houston, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 JK
I'm watching Rides on TLC right now, they're showing the buildup of the new Shelby Cobra Concept vehicle.

All I can say is that you've gonna watch! TLC always rebroadcasts, so it will be on again @ 11 pm CST, TLC. Tue, 1-6-2004.

All I can say more is that I keep drooling..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just watched it myself. That is sweeeeeeet :D

yeah it was cool to watch. i just happened across it shortly after it started. pretty cool!

Not on yet here.. but we're waiting... :D

I believe the public unveiling is Jan 8 @ the Detroit Show.

I just saw it, alot better then american chopper. That car is sweet!!

Yeah that is one sweet ride.

I saw it too. I gotta stop drooling or I think I'll short circuit my keybo(*)^*&^%rd.

It will take alot of money to get all these new stuff in the driveway....I meant garage cant keep those things out in the cold.
Man that car looks sweet I hope they get it in the latest ford racing game. I just love driving the the Ford Gt and the Gt40.
I hope there is a discount if you by both. I know if the the GT sells then they will make this one also.

Fords dominating the sports car market again!! Woohoo

Damn, with this and the GT, ford is doing a pretty darn good job at making sports cars again!!
:drool:

Back