Twin Turbo Dodge Stealth Undercar Kit Pics!!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Twin Turbo Dodge Stealth Undercar Kit Pics!!!

Bret, is a good friend of mine. Most of you met him when we were at the Dells. Wellllll he finally got some neons (thanks to steve :) ) and we put them on last friday...and i just got a few pictures up :) Enjoy!

Carleton

(PS...you cannot see the tubes AT ALL!...VERY NICE instal !!!)

This is a front shot of Bret's Stealth. There is a semi-dead spot, however we are goign to put in a 20" REed Neon behind the front neon to take care of it!
Dead Link Removed

This is a rear shot...Wow...that 30" back tube lights up quite a bit! Like i said, this car has very good mounting spots...there are like no dead spots...ON A CAR!
Dead Link Removed

Front Shot of Bret's and my car
Dead Link Removed

Back shot of Bret's Stealth and my X
Dead Link Removed

Another Front Shot with my Neighbors Friend stoppin by to check out those crazy neons
Dead Link Removed

Hope ya'll enjoy!!

Carl

I have them everywhere, thats why i asked :D (vents, under seats, above seats, engine, under car, and headlights)

The headlight strobes, are actually Police Strobes. I have a 90 watt power pack, 4 25 watt bulb heads, and 4 cables to power them. You can find dutch auctions like these online on ebay for around $250.

Carl

Back