U um tah! | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

U um tah!

Less than 3 days!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

T-minus 2 days.

Onlyist 1 day left.

Man, I really wanted to be part of this one. Seems like an adventure every minute.

Have a great time. I'm looking forward to the trip report.

Wish you could make it. There is always next time. Here's a link for the trip report for march: http://www.loneriders.com/TripReports-2011/TripReport-Index.html Click on the pic for the report. That should hold you over till next month.

The current issue of 4 Wheel Drive on the news stand (July 2011) has a story in it from when we were in the San Juans last July. I went out and hung around and the pic of camp shows my tent, Green, me, and Larry's son's GC. Next issue should then be Larry and I in Green on Stoney Pass. After that we did Creede and Alamosa. The trip report for the march trip above we went back to Alamosa and Crede for pics of the Nissan Xterra Larry was loaned for this years trips. After Alamosa will be HITR west side that Larry did a year ago and again we went back in March for Xterra pics. We also did Upper Muley Twist Canyon and 50 Mile Bench. Those two will not be in the 4 Wheel Drive but are in Larry's monthly magazine. After HITR west side will be 2 stories on HITR east side that we are doing next week. That will take monday-thursday. Friday Larry is headed south and west to do the Honeymoon and Temple trail again for Xterra pics for his on line magazine and then doing some Butch Cassidy stuff. Then Larry will end in the San Juans for a snow canal run. Next friday Clint and I will try to meet some of the Wichita 4x4 Club folks at Elephant Hill. They are leaving this weekend and spending next week at Moab. Then maybe a short trail saturday before we head home

West bound and down!

Howdieeeeeeeeeeee! From campsite #1.

A couple of pics. I'm not much of a picture taker. Others took a bunch and some will be in 4 Wheel Drive magazine in about 4 months or so.

Attachments

• 100_0362.jpg
    100_0362.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 142
  • 100_0363.jpg
    100_0363.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 145

Back