Ultra 15x10 Polished Aluminum wheels 5x4.5" | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ultra 15x10 Polished Aluminum wheels 5x4.5"

I'm selling my Ultra Polished Aluminum wheels. They are 15x10 and are 5.4.5" bolt pattern. They will either need a really good polishing or painted, I was going to paint them if I decided to keep and run them on another rig. Used for three years.

I had them listed for $200 plus shipping but dropped the price down to $150 plus shipping. SOLD !!!

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1628.jpg

This is not my truck in the picture but you can see what they look like on a vehicle polished up...

631662_46_full.jpg

You can contact me by pm, email or calling me at 412-606-5029, Jerry.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Are these still available and where are you located?

I still have them, I'm in Pittsburgh, Pa..

Bump...

I still have these for sale.

Would you be willing to meet me part way? I'm in Columbus, OH. Also, is this for 4 or 5 wheels?

I'm unemployed right now and selling off a lot of my stuff to pay the bills so I don't have any gas money to travel too far. I could meet you say in Robinson, Pa. I have 4 of the 15x10 5 bolt wheels and 5 of the 15x8 6 bolts wheels. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks for getting back to me, but I'm looking for 5 15x10. By the time I buy a matching 5th, plus gas these would cost me more then just 5 new steelies, and wouldn't require a full day of travel. Good luck with the sale, I was in a similar boat over the summer and was hoping to take them off your hands.

Bump

The 6x5.5 bolt wheels are a set of five but the 5x4.5 is a set of four.

I'm kinda far, but why do these style of rims always show up in 15" and not 16"?

How much will shipping be to Cookeville TN, 38501?

I'll check out shipping cost and let you know, it would probably be cheaper if they were shipped to a UPS Terminal or business instead of a residents. I'll check on rates either way.

Ok, so putting in some numbers into the UPS website it looks to be around $125 for shipping, could be a little more after boxed and weighed with the added packing material at the terminal. I'll have to find some boxes for them.

I have a local guy that's supposed to come today and check them out. I'll post if they're sold or not. If not sold I'll pm you to figure out shipping for you blueka.

The 15x10 4.5" bolt pattern wheels are sold. Guy showed up and bought them for the CL price of $200.

Before the guy showed up I checked shipping...
Ok, so thru UPS it looks to be around $230 to ship them to S0K 0M0.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ok, well, I have no need for the other ones, congrats on your sale though, and thanks for taking the trouble to get a quote.

Si

Back