Up to 4 now! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Up to 4 now!

That's right, got the 4th explorer at the house now... My dad got his new company car/truck, and got an '02 Limited.

Only stats I know, are it's a 4.0sohc 6 disk in dash changer, and i'll know more this weekend, when im home to see it

Attachments

• dscn0481.jpg
    dscn0481.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 365

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My moms '00 eddie bauer 5.0 V-8

Attachments

• dscn0487.jpg
    dscn0487.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 346

reminds me of my family but mom wanted to be king of the road and got exped. still got 3 though

My daily driver, the Un-Limited

Attachments

• 94-climbing rocks.jpg
    94-climbing rocks.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 370

Finally, my non running V-8 propelled (or the lack there of) 91 Sport

Attachments

• mud2.jpg
    mud2.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 365

Welcome to the 4 Explorer club:) Total members that I am aware of: 2 :chug:

I'll throw a few :chug: back for us this weekend!
Pete

Digger, spell Expedition for me......

I fell real dumb now. fixed.

Ha I was just watching the Attica video from '01 superlift last night showing a buddy. I think both of your pics are from then, at least the one of Andre is cause I have that on video.

Good deal, you gotta go for 5 now

I do believe that's correct... Looking back, i'm pretty sure they are that attica run... from waaay back in the day
Pete

I got 3!

I'm not far behind! 2-2002's and 1 '95. Trying to talk my dad into a sport trac! ;) ummm....no way! but outta all of them i like the '95(mine he he he)

Ya know danny... i threw in the tape for old fun.. and damn you for thinking there was "no tape" right in the beginning, with that big ass white CJ that was probly a big block, and almost definately supercharged... it was getting close, and sounded soo bad ass... but NOOO danny can't video tape!:p

That was because my camera said there was no tape. My buddies all yelled at me too and ya know what I yelled at myself as well cause that thing was boss and I cut it off. Pulled the "X" behind the "Pukon" as you call it yesterday around town for a test and all went well. I smell an attica fall run in the works soon. I am just going to wait until I get bumpers fabbed.

Danny--
LOL! Danny and his Pukon! :p
there's a late september run with RRORC at attica, and im riding shotty w/ Brian in his BII. My current (almost sure this will change) goal fer the 91 is thanksgiving, and maybe we can throw together a turkey run, possibly the weekend before thanksgiving... SImilar to years past... I'm sure there will be guys over on RRORC that'll be up fer running it..
Just let me know...
Pete

Back