Upcoming source for performance parts. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Upcoming source for performance parts.

1lostCDN

Reaction score
City, State
arnprior, ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Explorer Eddie Bauer
Hey guys, hope this isnt crossing any lines if it is just let me know. I'm in an awesome group on Facebook for our explorers and the guys there are working on bringing some performance parts to us. They are trying to grow and get the word out to anyone that is interested so that the parts can get made sooner so I just thought I'd share the group here for you guys.

Currently They have a few parts in the works

Beefy 1” rear sway bars
Coil over conversion kits
Custom headers for the 5.0
Lowering leafs
Big brake kits
Saleen replica wings
Roll pans

223344582_1721977621322732_214441266794287401_n.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow nice
You will need a membership To sell stuff here i dont want to see your post removed

this sounds great I definitely can see lots of sales

Very interesting very interesting

Thanks for the reply, I'm not actually selling the stuff. I just copy and pasted the info from the group. Just trying to share the info out there for anyone looking so we can continue building our awesome rigs :)

i like this to lower my wife's supercharged explorer .....link below in my signature..

The only part I don't like about that group (mainly russel) has gave a few people the short end of the stick to a few other members on here on their builds. That is why you won't find him on EF anymore. I have no direct experience but I'm sure a few may chime in.

The only part I don't like about that group (mainly russel) has gave a few people the short end of the stick to a few other members on here on their builds. That is why you won't find him on EF anymore. I have no direct experience but I'm sure a few may chime in.

Thanks for the reply, I look forward to hearing from anyone with actual experience from him. Im new to both here and there so I'm sure some people that have been here a while will have some insight.

He's the only one I've seen negative comments about. The rest of the guys seem to be pretty good / have their stuff together.

I wish that Addco would begin making sway bars again, and make the rear one match the obsolete EE bar, it was about 1 1/8" in size. That's the ideal size for all 2nd gens, everything else is a little small.

I’d definitely be interested in a coil over conversion kit.

Hey guys, hope this isnt crossing any lines if it is just let me know. I'm in an awesome group on Facebook for our explorers and the guys there are working on bringing some performance parts to us. They are trying to grow and get the word out to anyone that is interested so that the parts can get made sooner so I just thought I'd share the group here for you guys.

Currently They have a few parts in the works

Beefy 1” rear sway bars
Coil over conversion kits
Custom headers for the 5.0
Lowering leafs
Big brake kits
Saleen replica wings
Roll pans

View attachment 341081
Please ask whoever controls the group to go into their settings and allow "Facebook Pages" to join the group so I can join (as I do with other groups) as a page rather than from my private and personal facebook account.

Honestly, the coil over conversion kit is something I'd 100% buy. Not sure how much I trust just sending $350 to have it made with some of y'all saying ya have bad history with some of its members though. I'll probably wait for some of y'all to get 'em and review 'em first. But overall I like the idea that they're making some performance parts for us, about dang time for some of that lol

The coil over brackets have been made by more than one person, for many years. I would hope that the latest version is what will be produced. Also there have been differences with the top frame bracket, early ones didn't cut off the OEM part, some go inside the old section. I haven't kept up with all of those details.

A Saleen replica wing…….

Interested……

The coil over brackets have been made by more than one person, for many years. I would hope that the latest version is what will be produced. Also there have been differences with the top frame bracket, early ones didn't cut off the OEM part, some go inside the old section. I haven't kept up with all of those details.
I’d like a bolt on version that uses existing mounting points and that can be welded on after. I’ve seen before that the bolt holes do have to be made larger to mount the coils.

Honestly, the coil over conversion kit is something I'd 100% buy. Not sure how much I trust just sending $350 to have it made with some of y'all saying ya have bad history with some of its members though. I'll probably wait for some of y'all to get 'em and review 'em first. But overall I like the idea that they're making some performance parts for us, about dang time for some of that lol
You can trust @RockRanger 100%

You might just start a conversation with him in private.

You can trust @RockRanger 100%

You might just start a conversation with him in private.
Thanks, gladly ask about it when I get some time, at least get a price idea for now.

Looks like the coil over kit is $350 on Facebook. Not bad.

Back