• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Utah anyone?

98XLTpaul

Reaction score
Hey I'm moving to Ogden, Utah. I here there are some nice trails there. Anyone know for sure? Is anyone from the Salt Lake City area?
Later
Paul

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

LazyDay

Reaction score
City, State
MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport 4x4
I used to live in Ogden and there are places all over Utah to go. Ogden area has alot of trails too, in fact the whole Wasatch Range there is chuck full of trails and places to get off the pavement. In you area try Ben Lomond Peak, Farmington Peak, Avon and if those get boring Moabs not that far away.

leebo

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Mingo Junction, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Explorer Sport
Welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find you love it.

I'm not sure the exact areas but I'm from Vegas and would be willing to make a quick trip if anything looks good. Keep me informed. If you're willing to give me a yell and I can show you some around Vegas.

98XLTpaul

Reaction score
I'll do that. So far I haven't taken the Explorer off road. I'm kinda getting ansy. I want to get on some of those trails. The easy ones first, maybe the bunny slope.
Later
Paul

leebo

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Mingo Junction, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Explorer Sport
I'm sure I could find a few easy trails for you. If not we'll get into some fun with a tow strap.

climbnkd

Reaction score
City, State
Provo, UT
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 4 door XLT
Hey I live in Provo. I actually haven't had a chance to try much 4wheeling in the area, but if you ever want to get together and try some trails out, just let me know. Also, Dignan lives in the Salt Lake area and he might be game as well.

wade

Reaction score
City, State
salt lake
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Ranger
Hi 98xltpaul I am hear in salt lake we have trails all over, a differt one for every weekend you will have a blast
Wade