Utah anyone? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Utah anyone?

98XLTpaul

Reaction score
Hey I'm moving to Ogden, Utah. I here there are some nice trails there. Anyone know for sure? Is anyone from the Salt Lake City area?
Later
Paul

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I used to live in Ogden and there are places all over Utah to go. Ogden area has alot of trails too, in fact the whole Wasatch Range there is chuck full of trails and places to get off the pavement. In you area try Ben Lomond Peak, Farmington Peak, Avon and if those get boring Moabs not that far away.

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find you love it.

I'm not sure the exact areas but I'm from Vegas and would be willing to make a quick trip if anything looks good. Keep me informed. If you're willing to give me a yell and I can show you some around Vegas.

I'll do that. So far I haven't taken the Explorer off road. I'm kinda getting ansy. I want to get on some of those trails. The easy ones first, maybe the bunny slope.
Later
Paul

I'm sure I could find a few easy trails for you. If not we'll get into some fun with a tow strap.

Hey I live in Provo. I actually haven't had a chance to try much 4wheeling in the area, but if you ever want to get together and try some trails out, just let me know. Also, Dignan lives in the Salt Lake area and he might be game as well.

Hi 98xltpaul I am hear in salt lake we have trails all over, a differt one for every weekend you will have a blast
Wade

Back