Uwharie, NC in Mid-July: Who is interested? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Uwharie, NC in Mid-July: Who is interested?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks for the pics, Ken. Looks like a great place to me. You wheeled with two Scramblers in one run? I like the white one with the hardtop.

This is another doable run for me. I haven't been there since I moved from Raleigh 3 years ago.

just bring this up again and i'm thinking of goign like mid june with some other guys on the forum. welcome to come. i'll be camping out or in a cabin. havn't desided yet.

Maybe

I may be able to do it in June or July. I need to get out more. A couple weeks in August Ill be OBX I think. Posting to get news.

I am definitely free from mid-May to the beginning of August, after that I will be n OBX, NC and then back up to Harrisonburg for school. Keep the updates coming!

Time to update

Steve V.,

It's time to update your Elite pic!

Rick

I'm interested, I got college next fall so the summer is open. Keep me posted about dates.

Just a bump to remind everyone.

A couple of you guys mentioned being in OBX during the summer. I will be in Duck for a few days sometime during the week of July 5-12. I am not a big fan of sand wheeling, but may head up to Corolla for a day.

Robb

Robb,

I just found out that Ill be in Southern Shores the last week in August this year- just for a week this year. Corrolla is nice nothing difficult, nice beach during the week days, we usually head up for a day while we are there.

Rick, I DO need to get out so I can take some new pictures of the truck. Hopefully with the Swampers on and a new bumper thats in the works. End of March or so.

Move'n

I must retract my intention of going to Url. We are moving to Memphis very soon. I start my new job on March 3rd and Url is too far to drive for the amount of trails. The good news is I'll be 3 hours closer to Tellico!

I may be up for early June. Would have to be around the 7th of June.

Of course don't plan much around me.

i'd be up for that date as well

b-day is the 6th!

Originally posted by morrisey0
Just a bump to remind everyone.

A couple of you guys mentioned being in OBX during the summer. I will be in Duck for a few days sometime during the week of July 5-12. I am not a big fan of sand wheeling, but may head up to Corolla for a day.

Robb
be a hell of a good reason to visit my grandparents (live in southern shores) so i can see that beast of a truck Robb :D

I'm still game... I'll just keep an eye out for a date.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i'm up for it a lot sooner than that if anyone is up for two trips. like as soon as they open up!

Back