Uwharrie National Park - July 3rd, 4th, & 5th - | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Uwharrie National Park - July 3rd, 4th, & 5th -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Its a very good turn out and I am pleased with it.

Picked up a new tent today. Anyone else ready

I am probably going to get a new tent also - time to upgrade (enlarge ??) from my backpacking tent to one I can stand up in!!!!!

Now to decide which one - a Kodiak Canvas or nylon one from LL Bean...

Put me on the maybe list. It's still up in the air wether or not the money is gonna work out for the trip. But if I make, I'll be staying in a hotel, cause I don't do camping to well lol.

Ok ill put you on the list for sure! :)

I'm hoping to have a pop-up camper....

I'm on my way to Zuwharrie today. Hopefully I'll have some good pictures to get you guys in the mood :)

Oh good nothing like some good pictures to make me want to leave ealry....:)

Drivers side valve cover gasket changed, motor mounts changed and its almost ready to go. Just need to check the trans mount and we will be good.

My to do list
Finish rear roll cage area

Make a top
Finish the steering
rear leafs
front shock mounts and longer shocks

slider install
replace both 02 sensors with new
install bling intake and replace valve cover gaskets
Change trans fluid and filter, add in line filter
change t case fluid

repair and mount winch ( yeah in your dreams)

spare tire storage
Cb antenna
install rock and off road lights
finish console thingy

ummmm,

Oh well now I have found more things to do to mine Jon. Thanks LOL

I need to get my cb mounted, put on the tube doors, change the seats, and now do a tranny mount..... oh yeah fun stuff but the wheeling seems to be good.

Does anyone want to have a campfire movie? Its an option I just need to know now so I can grab all the stuff that I need to do it with..

I'm hoping to have a pop-up camper....

I'm on my way to Zuwharrie today. Hopefully I'll have some good pictures to get you guys in the mood :)

dude you were out there this weekend?? i was out there today, i was with a blue TJ & red beat to hell YJ.

the trails were exactly as i remember, first ledge of daniel is interesting as always, second ledge is a joke now.

You both stink you really do. Im dying to get out there and your just living it up....:)

dude you were out there this weekend?? i was out there today, i was with a blue TJ & red beat to hell YJ.

the trails were exactly as i remember, first ledge of daniel is interesting as always, second ledge is a joke now.

I wasn't on the trails today. Packed up and headed out about 9:00 this morning. I've got a ton of video and a few pics. I ran in to another explorer up there too. He's 93Monster or something like that on here.

We rode all day Friday and Saturday. Friday we ran everything but Daniel and a small section of Rocky Mountain Loop. Saturday we ran Daniel, up through Kodak, then 'speed ran' slab pile and a couple others. After that I'm sore and I've got a really bad driveline vibration...

What's the best way for you guys to see video? I'll put them on Facebook and make them public, but do you want them on youtube also?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

fishfood is out

hey guys, i have just backed out of the trip etc. i did a recon trip down there a weeka go while drivin my t-bird. i found out that the drive is just too long for me to want to do on a holiday weekend. It will take every bit of 6 hours minimum for me to get there, and im not up for thatmuch traffic.

site # 39 will probably be available on line in a day or so.

picture.php

picture.php

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I had a blast you guys are going to have fun. I had no problems all weeked just getting there and back was a problem every time we pull this thing the trans gives up in the truck we use this is the 3rd time just way to heavy. Nice meeting the guys I meet from here to hope to meet more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back