Vehicle Health Report & US Cellular | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Vehicle Health Report & US Cellular

Bohunk

Reaction score
City, State
Glen Ellyn, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Platinum
Anyone with US Cellular having difficulties running a Vehicle Health Report? I get a connection and the notification call ended then a report/voice saying "cannot run the report at this time, try again later." This happened after the upgrade.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Anyone with US Cellular having difficulties running a Vehicle Health Report? I get a connection and the notification call ended then a report/voice saying "cannot run the report at this time, try again later." This happened after the upgrade.
After the upgrade did you delete your phone from the MFT and set it up again as if new? My salesman advised me to do that and I haven't had any problems. Just a suggestion. I don't know if that will help or not. Here is Canada, we can not run a VHR.

Peter

The upgrade eliminated all info on MFT. Had to re-enter Favorites in Nav as well as re-sinc my phone, so I don't think that's the [problem. Thanx for the info, however.

Hi, Bohunk!

We're currently working to get this issue resolved as soon as possible.

After the upgrade did you delete your phone from the MFT and set it up again as if new? My salesman advised me to do that and I haven't had any problems. Just a suggestion. I don't know if that will help or not. Here is Canada, we can not run a VHR.

Peter

Thanks for helping Bohunk, Peter! :)

Rebecca

Hello, Rebecca?

Anything new on the US cellular connection? Mow I cannot connect to "Vehicle Services" Not good for info or sending destinations to my car from Google Maps.:mad:

Sync Services

Whoops, it's Sync Services that will not connect. Please advise. Thanx

Anything new on the US cellular connection? Mow I cannot connect to "Vehicle Services" Not good for info or sending destinations to my car from Google Maps.:mad:

I don't have an update on the US Cellular topic. Google Maps will no longer work for sending directions, but MapQuest still works. Turn that :mad: into :)! Here are the instructions in case you need them:

http://support.ford.com/sync-technology/send-to-sync

Let me know if you have any questions!

Rebecca

Thanx for the Mapquest info, that helps, but When I press the voice button, message says "cannot complete the call at this time", but get this, I say "call" and use the Services number, and the call goes through! Go figure

Back