Venom or Superchip?

espnfreak

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Elgin, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Maxima SE-L *5spd
I searched about this and didnt find much information. Supposedly the venom helps at 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, and full throttle. I like the idea of this chip and am really starting to consider buying one. Any suggestions? I can get a Superchip for $206.00, but for 299 for the venom that will include the flip chip too. Dang, this is a close call. What would you do? I already know superchips has been proven to work and most people think the results they claim to give are reliable.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Where can u get the superchip for $206? is that shipped? im thinking of getting one also...

yup, jonny over at rangerforum.com in perferred vendors is having a sale this week only on them. Anyways somebody has gotta know about this venom, worth it?

sideswipe, you gonna just get the regular one or a flip or custom burn? I need to find out about this venom more, if it works at 4 pts instead of 2 and has all this extra stuff and gives me more power im goin with that.

i was thinking of just getting the regular one, but gas prices are so high now, im wavering.

Well, just ordered the Superchip, should be here saturday. Let ya know how it goes.

Back