Verizon email addresses.. | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

• Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership!
    If you have an existing Elite membership contact me by PM and I will upgrade your account manually.

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

Verizon email addresses..

tdavis

Linux Guru, Jack of All Trades
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Pinole, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 F250/XLT Superduty
Callsign
KG6MAX
Verizon is rejecting all email from explorerforum.com.

So, those of you who use Verizon for email, well, it's not working. Your email address in your personal profile has been deleted as it become non-functional over the weekend. You can replace that email address with a non-verizon email address, and you'll get notifications, or you can call up Verizon, and ask who reported us as "spam" and then proceed to knock them into the next century.

Please do not report any email from explorerforum.com as spam; that only causes you, the members bad problems. explorerforum.com does not support any UCE of any sort. If you receive an email from explorerforum.com, you checked the box "Allow explorerforum.com to send you email". If you DO NOT WANT ANY EMAIL from explorerforum.com, please uncheck the box in your profile, and then delete your email address.

If you DO believe you received spam/UCE from explorerforum.com, send the complete email (that means headers and all) to me (tdavis@explorerforum.com) for analysis. I will then proceed to schedule the thermal nuclear actions, with questions asked later.. Oh, all right, we will just investigate and get back to you with what happened.

Many times, virus/spam will use forged addresses and come from totally un-related hosts to explorerforum.com; we have no control over those sources except to educate the end uses to forward such spam to me for investigation.

Thank you for your support.