Victorville/Barstow area? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Victorville/Barstow area?

The Calico clean up is still 2 weeks away, and last I heard happens to fall on the same weekend as R.J.'s Glamis trip. But if I can't make it to Glamis, or the date changes it would be a possibility.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That one sounds pretty cool, but it's way up there (1.5-2 hrs from Hesperia).

Wouldn't be bad if I didn't have to work on Sunday...

Oh I know Sorry I have been getting into Land Use Issues since I have been wheelin' pretty regular these days.:D

You guys have fun in LC...

Cyber-I know what you mean...I'm still trying to work out the details for the adopt-a-trail project...:thumbsup:

Ahhh I had been wondering what happen to that. Since the last time you mentioned it.

Here's a link to our OHV program - http://www.sbnfa.org/ohvadopt.php

We just have to get enough interested people. I can get it started, but would need someone to head it up since I have a tendency to disappear in the summer with work...

It doesn't have to be on the San Bernardino, but we have the majority of the trails in the SoCal forests.

Here's a link to our OHV program - http://www.sbnfa.org/ohvadopt.php

We just have to get enough interested people. I can get it started, but would need someone to head it up since I have a tendency to disappear in the summer with work...

It doesn't have to be on the San Bernardino, but we have the majority of the trails in the SoCal forests.

Thats a good idea, count me in when you need a hand.

...boomer, do you already have a discussion thread on this...???

We just have to get enough interested people. I can get it started, but would need someone to head it upsince I have a tendency to disappear in the summer with work...

:D I'll head it up if we can get enough interested peoplem and get this going :thumbsup:

aww man, tomorrow? don't think i can make this one. you never know, i might jump in on it at the last minute, if i get a lot of homework done friday night (like that ever happens) but thanks for the invite's :thumbsup:

im sure when you guys get back and post pics, the first thing i'll think is "damn, i should've gone" haha

Looks like I'm in :thumbsup:. I will post if anything comes up.

Yup. I've had the OHV program info for a long time now, but I hadn't seen any local trails unadopted.

I don't mean to keep hijacking my own thread, but I believe that you can have more than one group per trail...also looking at their list I notice that more than a couple aren't listed...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LOL
hmm3grin2orange.gif

Back