Victorville/Barstow area? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Victorville/Barstow area?

I just thought about this, Ritsui want that spare back? I am done with it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I plan on selling them since i went to 35's now just been too lazy to outside in the cold and clean em up for pics and post em.

Interested?

Yeah im so over mud tires on my DD. Ive been looking for a set of at's for awhile now. Ill just have to find a fourth now if your getting rid of yours. Let me know how much, and then i can sell my mud tires lol.

So Boomer whatya pick up from Tbars' off road emporium today?

Oh yeah Ted post 3000;):D
I'll be catching you soon;)

that's cool:D

Oh darn 3001:p:

want that spare back? I am done with it.
Lol, sure. It's still the only one I have that drops easily when the swaybar is attached.

BTW, I got my new compressor today and kept the old one, so along with Boomer's we should have enough air for everyone :p:.

...pics of the new compressor please...:D

You know, anyone posting single line posts is heretofore required to be regarded under the moniker "POST *****". Just thought you should know, since your post is just that one line...

Oh, sorry. No pics :D

See ya all in the AM

it's time for bed.:D

If you guys have any last minute ?'s then post them here or you can call my cell number...if not, then I'll see you out there...:thumbsup:

ugh it's early. damn where's my coffee? :D

Heading out the door. See you guys soon :).

No return from thread...(post pics here)

I'm home, and as normal had a blast...:D

This trip definitely had a little bit of everything. There was lots of dirt, sand, rocks, mud, plenty of whoops, rocks, and did I say rocks?...:p:

I think that I did alright picking the right trails/routes as we only ran into one dead end the entire day. We most definitely had the area to ourselves since we only ran into a couple of motorcycles, and some race trucks as we blasted through their course. No real breakage to speak of, other than my new exhaust leak. There were a couple of straps, mainly because Cyber's truck seemed to really want to join the rollover posse...:confused:...but we wouldn't let him...;)

Thanks again to Cyber, and Ritsui for making it out...:thumbsup:

VB1.jpg

VB2.jpg

VB4.jpg

VB3.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back